Part 3

Sara: Take cover!

Wong: Fire at will!

Strange: Fall back! Wong!

Wong: Get out of here!

Strange: You want the girl, you're gonna have to go through me.

Emma: Fine.

Strange: We gotta get you out of here. Now.

America: Why? What happened?

Wong: Kamar-Taj has fallen.

Strange: Reflections. She's using the reflections.

Wong: Cover them!

Emma: You gave all those lives just to keep me from my children.

Strange: You took those lives. You cannot be allowed to cross into the Multiverse.

Emma: I'm not a monster, Stephen. I'm a mother.

Strange: Emma, you have no children. They don't exist.

Emma: But they do. In every other universe. I know they do. Because I dream of them... Every... night. Of my boys... Of our life together. Every night, the same dream. And every morning... the same... nightmare.

Strange: What if you reach them? What happens to the other you? What happens to their mother?

Doctor Stephen Strange: You okay?

America Chavez: You saved me.

Doctor Stephen Strange: I hope so.

[Doctor Strange and America Chavez stand up and observe their surroundings from the rooftop.]

America Chavez: Surprised you didn't puke.

Doctor Stephen Strange: That's not my first weird trip, kid. So. This is New York in the Multiver...

[Doctor Strange is quickly proven wrong when he runs to a nearby chimney and pukes into it, the chimney stack covering up what Strange is puking.]

America Chavez: There it is.

[America Chavez watches Doctor Strange puke two more times before he recovers.]

Doctor Stephen Strange: Crap. [The Cloak of Levitation wipes Strange's mouth.] Cut it out.

[Doctor Strange takes the Cloak off and examines it. It has a nasty gash on it.]

Doctor Stephen Strange: Yeah. You got pretty dinged up. [Doctor Strange puts the Cloak back on him.] We'll get you fixed. All right, America. You've gotta open a portal to get us back there right now.

America Chavez: I don't know how.

Doctor Stephen Strange: You just did it.

America Chavez: Not on purpose.

Doctor Stephen Strange: Wong is back there alone with Emma and I'm the only hope he has.

America Chavez: I can't control my powers...

Doctor Stephen Strange: You must be able to control it somehow. Even I could... [Doctor Strange sees America Chavez shrink back, and realizes that he is bringing up bad memories of Defender Strange.] Sorry. Well, what about this universe's version of you? Maybe she can control her powers.

America Chavez: This universe doesn't have a me.

Doctor Stephen Strange: What?

America Chavez: None of them do.