2.

May 17th, 2013| The Raven's Nest Los Angeles CA

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤

 "How longs has she been here ?" my mother's voice crept through my sleep waking me up, seeing both her my father, brother younger sister, Bianca, Peach, and Harrison here figures

After last night's events, I couldn't bare to look at that man let alone be in the same orbit as him so I practically forced Harrison to bring me here.

The Raven's Nest is my recording studio.

Once my album Evermore jumped to the top of all the charts went and won every award you can think of the label gifted me this space where I had free creative reign.

Can't tell you how many days and nights Rock and I have spent in these walls pumping out music.

Last night I didn't want to go home I just wanted to be alone so I came to the nest. Moving around in my spot on the sofa my entire body felt soar but my soul felt numb.

"Since last night didn't want to go home and deal with Devin." I answered letting them know I was awake.

Seeing Peach roll her eyes, "We put him out of your house this morning both of them. Raven, it's time for you two to end whatever this is before one of you gets hurt you do realize last night could've been way worse if that girl decided to press charges huh?

You hit her in the head with a bottle of Hennessey for crying out loud!" The team had been calling for me to separate myself from Devin.

Being with him wasn't helping my career in any form whatsoever but I can't let him go.

We've been together for a long time been through good and bad together yes he's a pain in my ass but I loved him.

During her lucid years my mother used to tell me that choosing to love someone is the greatest thing a person can do.

Another part of me feels obligated to keep him next to me because I already know what's going to happen as soon as we call it quits.

The media will have a field day making sure to bring up our turbulent past.
He'd be hot for a while being known as my ex but eventually, he'll be irrelevant.