3.

May 24th, 2013| Raven's Home Encino CA

🖤Raven Aurora Moore 🖤

Watching as my younger sister Gabrielle swam around in my pool enjoying herself with Roman I couldn't help but think about the women, the monster that birthed us into this world.

She just up and left us left Gabby on our doorstep.

Of course, Roman is falling for the usual spill that she's gotten help from and is sticking to her medication.

That she wants to make up for the past and be our mother but I knew better, he and Dad should know better.

She's back because her wells run dry.

The last time I was face-to-face with Leilani was almost a year and a half ago she popped up at my show in Atlanta acting belligerent as usual.

"Ray-ray look," Gabby's voice called out to me looking over in their direction Roman was waiting in the pool with his arms out to catch her small frame.

Pinching her nose she bent her knees jumping into the pool. "Good job!" I called out hearing the door to the house close.

Watching as Devin came down shirtless smoking on a blunt, rolling my eyes I was already sick of his ass.

I told him he could just stay in Tarzana until he found something for himself but unfortunately, he took that as we should live together here in Encino.

Feeling him move to sit behind me I could smell the booze all over him I am surprised he's up before noon.

Even though he was just dropped by his agency no one wanted to sign him.

His reputation had preceded him and right now finding any type of work was becoming damn near impossible since he had no one to represent him. "I thought you have an audition today ?"

Letting out a groan he continued smoking, "They wanted someone else." he huffed bitterly.

Fighting the urge to roll my eyes, "Don't worry you'll book something soon it's just a low period right now we all have them.

I was thinking you should maybe take Davis up on his offer and start doing some modeling or something to keep you busy." feeling his hand move around onto my waist his grip quickly tightened.

Wincing a little he let out a dark laugh getting right next to my ear, "You been telling that nigga my business?

Or are you two-"

"It's not even like that Devin alright I told you we aren't ready to live together yet you need to work so you can move out and into your own space." moving out of his grip I stood going over to the pool.

Roman hands Gabby on his shoulders while Apollo swam around the two of them. Artemis being the princess she was sat quietly on the edge of the pool just watching over them.