9.

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤July 1st, 2013|Sweet Treats  Los Angeles CA

July 1st, 2013|Sweet Treats Los Angeles CA

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤July 1st, 2013|Sweet Treats  Los Angeles CA

@RealRaven_Queen: 🖤All Things End🖤

Seated across from Gabby we both enjoyed our ice cream and cupcakes, I'd wanted to make up for how she had to see me.

I took a vow to protect her from the moment I learned she was our sister and I'd tried my best to keep my promise.

But it's becoming too much trying to take care of everyone to uphold their expectations. "So you start back to school soon.

Are you thinking of joining any clubs or how about sports ?"

I tried to break the ice with her as best as I could, "I don't know I've been playing soccer for a while and it's getting old.

I thought about trying art classes again I like drawing." She smiled placing her chocolate vanilla swirl ice cream.

I figured as much since she was little I could remember her on the floor of the studio or wherever we were drawing and coloring.

Mom thought she needed to get out more and wanted her to make some friends so she put her into soccer and loved it.

"Well, you are good at art, are you sure you want to give up soccer ?" I responded enjoying my own fudge brownie and vanilla ice cream with caramel.

I know I am supposed to be dieting but I've got a trick for this. "Yeah I like soccer but I don't want to play it forever like some of the other girls.

Oh, so my birthday is coming up!" she smiled.

Laughing I moved my spoon around seeing a flash out the corner of my eye. I couldn't even have a moment alone with my sister.

Fucking vultures.

Even though we tried our best to protect her because she was connected to me, we could only do so much. "They always take pictures of me because we're so beautiful that's what mommy says," she spoke noticing them as well.