7.

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤September 5th, 1996| The Moore's Apartment West Oakland CA

September 5th, 1996| The Moore's Apartment West Oakland CA

 "Will you sit down and shut the fuck up shit!" Mom shouted throwing her shoe at me

Feeling it hit against my back Mom's guy friend let out a laugh, "My...my she is a beautiful thing Leni you didn't lie." he smiled looking over at me as if I was something he wanted to take a bite of.

Six years old, and I hated my mom's friends they were all men and they all would look at me the same way and I hated it.

Watching the two sit on the sofa, he wrapped his arm over her shoulder and kissed her head.

Mom had a lot of guy friends and I hated every single one of them none of them ever did anything to me but they acted weird but they never got too far Momma would always send me away to play outside or go play with Roman.

But this one he'd stuck around he wouldn't leave after dealing with her problems he always...always comes back.

"Raven tell your Uncle Reggie to thank you," Mom smiled leaning forward on the sofa and getting down close to all the drugs she'd left on the table.

I wondered why she'd leave stuff that made her act funny in front of me and my brother.

Also, this man is not my Uncle I have one and it is not this man, but that's the thing I've realized my mom makes me and Roman call all her friends Uncle.

"Thanks." I sassed, "Oh shit she got a little attitude I know how to break those candy girls" he gave me a wink causing my mom to turn around and hit him gently.

I hated the nickname candy girl it's disgusting but he's been calling me that since I can remember.

"Raven be nice Uncle Reggie didn't come over here for that now go make momma a drink and one for your Uncle you know what we like." not wanting to have another blow-up I just turned going onto the kitchen.

Making both their drinks as slowly as I could, I wanted to call my dad and tell him to come home and save me and Roman.

Roman asked him one time why do we have to stay with her if all she does is hurt us?