14: 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

Sitting in the middle of the shag carpet of Ka'Dafii's bedroom, I hummed along to Jhene Aiko's Living Room Flow. It played from the sixty-five-inch mounted on his wall.

Originally this started with me folding and organizing my items inside my overnight bag. But once the job was finished — I stayed put on the fuzzy area rug. The carpet stretched out to cover most of his bedroom and I was completely satisfied with the comfort.

"Why are you on the flo', Barbie?" KD emerged from the bathroom, his eyes on me the second I was in his view. His bare chest was dry from the steamy shower and he was dressed in only boxer briefs and basketball shorts now.

"I was...cleaning up my bag. I was going to head home in a few." After leaving Publix with the girls yesterday, I had the opportunity to drive to his penthouse this time. Giving me the chance to leave whenever it was time.

Thanksgiving was only three days away and as promised, Lynn was coming to Atlanta tomorrow. So I needed to get home to clean up, wash any dirty clothes or towels, and lastly get her area situated inside Milan's room for her three-week stay.

"Oh, that's why ya' toothbrush in the trash?" He asked, taking a seat on the floor next to me.

"First of all, that toothbrush is three weeks old, Ka'Dafii. It's time for me to get a new one for over here. Dang. You got any more questions?" Laughing, he made himself comfortable before picking up my bag and tossing it on top of the king-size mattress behind us.

"Yeah, I do...why it sound like you ditching me?"

"You're so clingy, boop," I watched as he leaned into my touch. My nails grazed his cheek, down to the fullness of his beard. "But Lynn is coming into town tomorrow for the holidays. So I got some cleaning up to do."

"Mm...why I can't go witcha to clean up?" Rolling my eyes, I eventually shook my head at his sweet tone. "You trying to hide me or some?"

"You're really inquisitive today, baby."

"Penelope?" Ugh!

I was conflicted, truthfully. But I didn't know how to put that into words. Because to KD, it made complete sense for me to introduce him to Lynn. He was already talking to his mother about me. From what he told me last night, she was at the track only moments before us. It was her duty to set up the gifts.

The only reason he's told her to leave is because he wanted the moment between the two of us, only. Still? The idea of meeting her made me nervous.

"You can...I'm not saying you can't. But I should get going."

"And?"

"I'm not hiding you from Lynn, Zay. My mama ain't nobody to impress. Trust me."

"You can go home. Get your list together and I'll come to take you to do your errands," Ka'Dafii suggested with a smirk. And I knew that look. "But before we leave...we gotta cherish this rug. Since you look so good in my shirt and I know you ain't got no panties on underneath."

And just like that my overthinking was out the window.

Grinning slightly, the idea intensified. Shortly after, I took the opportunity and removed the T-shirt with ease. Not a doubt in my mind as my body appealed to him. The coolness of the faux fur met my back as I lay before him. The teasing position allows just enough, but not too much. The thickness of my thighs gives just enough of a view to see my pussy lips peek through.