chapter 2

AUTHOR POV
             Choi yn who as never seen her parents......she as only grandma who took her when she was road side.when she was 5 years she met 11 kids who are bts nd blackpink. They became friends and always used play with eachother nd always there for eachother.

Bangpink been millionaire their parents always busy with company nd business trip.so to live happily nd freely they used to stay in one house .

When they met yn .she was chubby ,kind nd beautiful girl.who always helps others nd talk nicely they treated yn as their sister.

Yn's grandma was happy to see yn happy.

At age 10
Yn's grandma due to her health problems and age she was admitted in hospital. She started to find part time jobs for treatment grandma.

Bangpink helped yn by giving money for treatment. She was thankful but still she can't live on them .she started to do part-time work for her fees nd other expenses.

Everything was going well but not everyday is good at age 16 yn's grandma is no more.yn was depressed, sad.but she as bangpink who took care of her.

Bangpink always make sure yn is happy nd loved by them.

They used to celebrate her birthday simple because yn liked it in simple .namjoon help her studies .Jin nd jisoo teach her cooking.yoongi nd Jennie were cuddling partners.jhope nd rose were dance partners .

Maknaes jimin,tae ,jungkook nd Lisa used to play video games every weekend. They also go to picnics .

It was all happy but no one knows what coming next.

At age 18.
Bangpink nd yn were in final year of middle school. There was a new student her name was lee iu.

She was the same age as yn.Teacher made iu sit beside jungkook.yn dont no why but she is feeling like something is going to happen nd also she was getting bad vibe from her .
But still she ignore it.

During lunch time iu came asked if she can sit as she was new student nd doesn't no anyone ex bangpink nd yn.they said yes .

After 1 month
Bangpink nd yn became friends with iu.one day yn heard iu talking in phone about destroying bangpink nd her friendship.
She decided to tell everything but poor thing was iu saw yn .

Next day yn saw bangpink nd iu coming she walked towards them to tell truth but bangpink ignored her .yn was confused but then she saw iu smirking thats when yn understood that iu said something to bangpink for which they ignored her.

During classes yn was about sit beside jungkook but he made iu sit beside him.which hurt her she then about to sit beside Lisa but she kept her bag which yn understood they don't want her beside them.

In lunch she walked towards bangpink with lunch she packed for them.bangpink noticed yn but ignored.

Next day .
Yn was welcomed by slap when yn looked up to see namjoon slapped her.yn was shocked but confused.
Namjoon: how dare u insult iu .
Yn:what???
Joon: we thought u are different from others but you are same .how can u slap iu nd insult her .
Yn:no oppa I never did it was who wants to destroy our friendship I heard her talking in phone.
Jk:ho really then what about this.

He showed a recorder nd played .

It was voice of yn.who is planning to take money from bangpink nd then frame iu.for it.
Yn was standing like rock .it was the talk iu was talking to someone.
Iu was smirking whole time.yn tried to talk but maknaes didn't allow her to talk nd started beating her up.

Yn tried to run but yoongi hold her hair and pushed her on floor.she crying nd telling to stop but no one stopped .

To be continued......