chapter 5

AUTHOR POV
Kim side
Next day bangpink went to school. In school they didn't see yn then they remember she was expelled. Iu was not coming today as she was busy with her boyfriend. But she said she nd her parents going to relatives home for 3 days.

On their way a boy came and said that principal is calling them in office.bangpink are confused why principal is calling.
Jin:sir u called us.??
Prin:ho yes Jin.....actually I want u nd ur siblings to return ms.yn's stuff at her home she still didn't come to school nd her phone is ringing but no one lifted her call.
Jk:why u told us to do her work??u can tell others too.
Prin:only u guys know yn's house address so it's u guys who will send her belongings to her.
Namjoon :ok sir.
Vmin:but hyung-
Jin:shut up guys and let's go .
Jhope:sir we will take yn stuff after school.
Prin:ok sir.

After classes
Bangpink took her stuff nd expelled letter from principal and sat in car and went towards yn's house.yn's stuff only has their group photos,extra dress,books nd anti depression tablets.
Tae:hyung :I again started to feel something bad happening.
Jisoo:Tae it's just ur imagination..
Yoongi:it's because of yesterday incidents made ur mind imagination some things.
Namjoon:yes don't worry.

After sometime they reached yn's house all got down nd knocked the door.
But no one opened the door.
Jin lightly pushed the door to see its open.
Jin:aishhh this girl didn't close the door at all .she never did this thing.
Jimin: I think she was so excited to get fucked that she forget to lock the door.
They walked in to see things on table as been broken and the room was mess.they got little scared
Jin :yn where are you.
Namjoon: guys let's search for yn .

All nodded and got divided and went to kitchen,storeroom, laundry room, bedroom.
Tae:hyung  noonas come here .
All ran upstairs taehyung voice is coming from yn's room.
All ran inside her room to see it was whole mess nd they saw some blood .which made bangpink scared.
Jin:what the fuck happened here??
Jisoo :where is yn ??
Namjoon:is she safe or not.
Hobi:did someone broke inside her house.

All as different questions. They called the police soon they arrived and told about the things when they came here for.

The police assured them to find yn as soon as possible. Tae went to yn's room to find dairy.yes yn had dairy once Tae caught her writing when he asked her to she she didn't show as it was secret.

Tae took the dairy and went to living roomJk:hyung whose dairy it is?Tae :yn

Jk:hyung whose dairy it is?
Tae :yn.
Jk:yn write dairy. Didn't know about it.
Jimin :.me too
Tae :once I caught her writing when j asked to show but she told me it's a secret.

Rose:come let's see what that girl wrote.
All sat the couch and namjoon started to read.

At starting few pages she wrote about how her grandma adopted her ,how she met bangpink.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then she write about iu how she bullied her nd framed for everything the things bangpink done to her for whole year.
How they spent time with iu .

She also wrote her last birthday celebration alone.how she lost her Jobs and many more.

She wrote yesterday's incident. Which she is completely broken her .

Bangpink felt their heart heavy but they didn't believe her.they thought it must be one of her plan.

After sometime they left for house......with heavy hearts.

To be continued......