chapter 4

AUTHOR POV
Yn ran to han river she sat near on bench she started to cry.

Time skip
After crying her heart out yn went to her home.but when she was walking she saw people looking at her disgustingly. She opened her phone to see her pics been posted in public accounts which everyone in Korea knows about her.

She ran to her house she was scared nd started crying she as no one who will console her.she know it was iu who posted her pics.

After sometime she took shower nd walked towards bed but someone rang the door bell she got confused and went to open her door.

She saw some young boys .
Yn:yes??
Boy1:look boys it's her in pics we came to right place.
Yn: what do u mean ??
Boy3:we saw ur hot pics nd I heard you want money as u are orphan why don't u pleasure us we will give u money.
Yn:no I'm not that type of girl.leave from here or I will call police
Boy2:ho come on babygirl let's have fun.

Saying this those 3 boys pushed yn inside they forced themselves on yn but yn saw lamp beside she took and smacked on their heads.yn ran outside to call for help but no one was their nor coming for help she saw two boys are running towards her .

She ran towards ally to save herself. She hide behind the dustbin.

After sometime she didn't see boys she got up started walking.
But someone came and put a cloth on her nose.

Yn fell unconscious the man took yn away.

Kim side:
Bangpink were sitting in living room minding their own business. Iu was with her family.
Bangpink know that yn's dirty work is known to whole seoul.
But they just ignore they thought yn betrayed them nd it was karma what yn is getting now.

Tae:hyung I don't no why but I feel like something bad is going to happen.
Jimin:Tae don't thing anything because whenever u felt this it really happens.
Tae:I also want to stop myself from thinking but can't help.
.
.
.
.
..
.
After talking about today's incident bangpink when to sleep not know the one who loved them nd gave family love started to get suffer.the one who promised to protect her left her in hands of monsters.

Yn woke up in a dark room tied to bed there was only one light which is beside her.she looked at herself to see in patient dress.
She saw the other side there was some hospital knife, injection, and other stuff.

She started to shivering. She called for help .one man entered and said.
??:finally u are awake.
Yn:why u brought me here.do I know u??
??:I'm 4th rank mafia jeon tang.i brought u here for my poison testing object.
Which means u are experimental object for me.not only u there are many girls I used them for testing posion but they couldn't take anymore and killed themselves.

Tang:get ready u can't leave from here alive

Tang:get ready u can't leave from here alive .
Yn:please leave me .why I'm only one suffer from everything.
Tang: it's your fate.even if u scream no one here u outside its soundproof room.

From that day Tang brought some scientists nd doctors to use as a human experiment object.the poison which was injected in yn body gave her lot of pain ,she got paralyzed, but doctors treated her and kept her alive.

Yn tried to commit suicide but because her body was numb she couldn't no anything. She got once a day or two times a day.

Her body felt so much pain like broken bones,head ache nd many other pains which no one wants to suffer .

Yn thought why her life is like this--first her parents left her.then grandma died then her bffs who she thought as brothers sisters believed outsider then their own BFF who they seen her grown .
The person she loved proposed the girl who framed her nd made her life hell.her reputation has been destroyed by her.now this it was killing her but can't die.

What do u think ??will yn be saved.??

To be continued......