chapter 17

AUTHOR POV
Today was yn's grandma anniversary. After she met exo yn never visited grandma grave but now yn thought of visiting grave with bin bin.

Yn,bin wear black dress nd went to grave on their way they buyed lily.

Grave
Bin nd yn kept flowers nd bowed to her after some silence yn told bin to wait near the car he nodded nd went away leaving yn alone.
Yn:hello grandma ...long time no see .I'm sorry for not visiting u.its just  after u left bangpink took care of me as sibling.i fall for jungkook. But couldn't tell him because i thought it will ruin our friendship.

I was depressed when u left me but bangpink took care of me.i was the same bubbly girl .but after that a girl entered in our life she always gave me bad vibe but still I thought it was just because of jealous.

But who knows that she came to destroy our friendship nd love .the one I loved told I don't deserve him,all called gold digger,bitch,slut and many more .I again started to get depressed all the beating ,insult, harass I took all alone.

That day that girl uploaded my edited pics in all apps .I had little hope that bangpink will believe I'm not that time of girl.but my badluck  they believed her not me.

After I got expelled I went to han river I cried there.after I got home that girl sent boys to my house.they tried to rape me.

But I ran away after Hitting a boy the boys were falling me so I hide behind the dustbin when a mafia kidnapped me nd took me as a experiment object for 2 years I suffered I scream and cried but no one help me .

Thanks to exo oppa they saved me from that bastard.....u know I got strong and I took revenge from those people.

I killed them nd fed them to my pets .

Grandma I'm  sorry that I m not the same innocent girl who u saw  .but now I'm merciless nd heartless mafia queen who kills people who hurt me nd my oppas.

I changed myself to protect myself nd others.

I'm going now I will come to meet u again.bye.

Yn walked away from there but she didn't know that bangpink was listening to her talks carefully.

They came to visit grandma.but they saw yn talking so they thought of listening to her.

But they didn't hear that yn is mafia queen.

Bangpink
We are shocked what iu did to yn.we never know iu sent boys to her home  nd getting kidnapped my mafia as experimental object. That's the reason her eyes turn black because of  side effects.

We  are really ashamed of what we have done. Jk was crying badly he lied to her.jk also loved like yn did but because of iu he thought yn is really a slut nd he proposed iu to hurt yn badly nd he was successful but he was completely wrong for hurting innocent girl.

Who just loved everyone nd cared for everyone.

After visiting grandma bangpink went back home.

To be continued.......