chapter 6

AUTHOR POV
Its been 2 years yn was still in that room .she became thin like stick tied up in bed .she didn't see sun for 2 years.

Bangpink also looked for yn but there was no news it's like she disappeared like she never existed. Iu was still stealing money from bangpink.
Now bangpink are university 1st year.

Yn side.
As usual yn was just suffering from pains.but today was different. The mafia Tang was looking stressed nd was talking to gaurds about shifting to other place.

Before the gaurds can shift yn they heard bullets sound in few mins gaurds were all dead.tang was shivering nd kneeled in front of 9 boys who are completely in black and some gaurds.

Tang:king??? What are u doing here ??
??:u bastard I finally found u I heard u brought a girl as experimental object where is she??
Tang:what no sir we don't have any girl here it must be fake news
??:ho really kai go nd check the rooms.
Kai:yes boss.
??:if I found any girl then u are done in my hands

Tang was sweating badly.......
Kai:king come Here.....
Tang was about run but poor him king's gaurds caught him
King:aww why are u running away tang let's see what my member found.
The members nd two gaurds with tang walked in to the room .

What they saw in front made their heart break king started to boil in angry he turned towards the gaurds and said
King:take him to our basement let's have fun tonight.
Gaurds: yes boss.
King:Kai take the girl nd take her to our house .
?? :but boss is it good idea??
King:look at her she can't do anything nd we should treat her .

Saying this the boys went out with yn.

Yn fainted because of medication nd fear.

The boys reached home with yn in hands the doctor was already present.

.
.
.
.

Boys went to change their dresses.the maids nd gaurds were shocked to see their boss brought girl.its not like they never brought girls.the only girls came here was their other mafia members.

After treatment doctor went down with sad face.
??:what happened Suzy??the girl is she ok ??
Suzy:sehun call others I want to talk about her only.

In few mins all were sitting in living room.
Sehun:so now tell us what u want to say.
Suzy:actually the girl as small holes on her which looks like tang  injected her for so many times.
2. When I saw her eyes it was red like vampire eyes.it means when in one person get injected so many poisons nd done treatments their eyes changes completely it can permanently or temporarily.
3:she as so many bruise which means she got bullied or that tang beat her badly.but I don't think so the marks are nearly gone.it must be when she was in school.
4:she is in depression protect her or else she can kill herself.
5.she has not seen sun rays for 2 years make sure she can take sun rays slowly every 3 times that to for 1 hour.
6.and last she is in coma she can wake up in 3 days or more.once she wake up call me or I will visit her weekly 2 times.

??:what the actual hell she gone through??
Suzy:don't no but give her love nd care .or else she can suffer more.
Sehun :ok .

Suzy went away the boys were lost in thoughts how can someone be so cruel to a girl.
?? Hyung are we gonna keep the girl here or what??
Sehun:she will stay with us .
?? :But hyung it can be dangerous. We are mafia kings.
Sehun:first find her information and if she is innocent and got bullied then we  can make her mafia queen nd also as our sister
Kai:sister??then I'm ok I always wanted a sister seeing this creatures faces I'm getting irritated.
???????:yaahhhhh

To be continued.........