chapter 20

AUTHOR POV
Yn told the gaurds to open doors.yn ,sehun,bangchan were talking.the students walked outside with scared face they looked at yn her eyes doesn't have lenses.

Soon bangpink came out they walked towards yn nd sehun .
Jin:yaahhhh Choi yn what is all this?
Sehun:bro look how u are talking u are talking with mafia king and queen.
Bangchan:if u want to talk come to our house.for go nd wait in your car.
Yn:oppas I will wash myself nd Come the blood stinks.
Sehun:Mr.kang give 1 month holiday for students nd u guys too.
Mr.kang:ok sir.

Time skip
At yn's mansion
Exo,straykids, twice,binbin ,bangpink were sitting after getting fresh.yn came back from after shower wearing

She walked towards kai and sat there cuddling him

She walked towards kai and sat there cuddling him.kai was stroking her hair.
Bts and other boys were jealous to see yn near kai.

After some silence sehun said
Sehun :so what do u wanna know???
Jin:how u met yn nd how she became Mafia Queen.
Baekhyun: we already know yn side story I will tell from after she got expelled from school.
Lay:let yn sleep.
Sehun : kai take her to ur room and sleep.
Kai took yn nd walked away.
Baekhyun: the day she got expelled at night the girl iu sent boys to yn's house.
But yn escape after Hitting one boy with lamp.
While hiding from that boys 4th rank mafia Tang mo kidnapped yn.the man we caught today is tang min he is younger brother of tangmo.

Tangmo kidnapped children and use them as human experiment objects. He as both scientists nd doctors. Scientists who injects them poison nd doctors who treat them nd keep them alive. Yn was used as object .

Chen :yn's body has so many dangerous poisons that when or privet doctor treated her due to side effects her eyes changed. And also when some inject her poison she will not feel anything.

Xiumin:we met yn when we were on mission to stop tang mo illegal works .she was so weak nd fainted she was looking skeleton.

Suho:we brought her our mansion nd treated her.doctor said she was depressed nd was in coma for 3 days.we offered I'd she wanted join mafia she said yes .

Chan:here she is the great mafia queen asura.

Room got silent bangpink were after knowing yn's dark past.
Kai:don't cry.....it's no use of crying ask for her forgiveness .she will forgive u guys.

Jk:we will make sure.

At 12
Today all are staying at yn's mansion. Now yn is in basement torturing tangmin nd his right hand man.

After torturing she told the gaurds to throw them in front of babies.

To be continued.......