Begin Again Teaser

Deeper sequel. :)

"The road is long and so is life and my love for you. But i know i wasn't a good wife for these past couple of months. I'm so sorry, Baby," I intertwined my fingers altogether as I looked at them.

I was really busy with everything, with my career. I thought he's okay. Well.. he always say he is but I came to realized that he wasn't. He's always been there every step of the way but i fail to notice that.

He smiled and heaved a deep sigh as he held my face, "I vow to be with you, do you remember?"

I do. I nodded.

"Then you dont need to say sorry. It's okay, love," with his very soothing voice, he whispered but no. This is something that i wouldn't want let go just like that. I shook my head as tears began to run down my face and he closed our distance.

"Julie, stop it. I love you no matter what. Dont take the blame. Love, we can start all over," he said and his lips landed on my lips as he kissed me carefully. With full of passion and love, I kissed him back.

"Lets begin again," I whispered and he nodded and take my lips once more and I felt him lift me from the sofa as we lead inside our room.

My arms crashed around his neck as I felt my back rested on a soft surface. Our eyes met and there was nothing I was but a burning desire and love.

"I love you," he smiled and i nodded once and kissed him again. This time, it was no longer the typical one. It was softer yet faster, deeper and aggressive. I felt his arms exploring my shoulder and then to my back. We let go and his lips traveled down my face, to the side of neck, shoulder blades and to the upper part of my valley, back up to my chin, nose, forehead and lastly, back to my lips. I felt him smile and that was my cue to bite his lower lip that made him shook my head. He teasingly kissed me while hovering on me when I felt this is leading to somewhere and something sweet. I knew from this minute that it will going to be a special night. Again.

:)

Julie