T e n

N o t T o n i g h t

I got home by 6 in the evening from a long day work and my body seemed to give but im macho, i still have one more thing to attend to.

"Babe, ask your driver to drive you to Mom's tonight. I'll be late. Im doing a last minute photoshoot," I was on the phone with Elmo as I ready myself for tonight's Moe's Mom and Dad's anniversary party.

I was dressed in a black body hugging dress, above the knee level, with a silver flat shoes. I dont know why but i cant be in my high heels for a long minute for the past couple of days.

"Okay, babe. I'll see you there," i sighed. I want his fingers to have them intertwined to mine as we enter the place but that's quite impossible tonight. After we said goodbye, i abruptly ended the call and walked down to see my driver waiting for me outside.

"Hi Ms. Julie, ang ganda niyo po," he said with a beautiful smile on his face. I hid a curve on my lips but i knew Kuya saw it.

"Salamat po," i shyly answered and went in and after a moment, i felt the car moved.

I was busy checking my mails and scheds when my driver informed me that we finally got to the place where Mom and Dad are celebrating the party.

"Salamat po," i smiled and he returned me a pretty one and said,

"Una na po ako. Kay Sir Elmo na daw po kayo sasabay pauwi."

I wasnt too surprised about that. I nodded and he disappeared.

I took a deep breathe before opening the door and a huge number of visitors welcomed me. I walked carefully on the side of the room as i study the place. The chandeliers were literally shining up giving a perfect view and ambiance inside the room.

Wow.

"Julie! Baby girl!" a voice interrupted my moment and when i looked right infront of me, i saw Mom.

"Mom," i gave her a tight embrace.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Halika nga!" he half mad said and i shyly smiled. She pulled my hand out of the crowd carefully and brought me to Ate Abby's, Moe's sister, table that is almost empty.

"Julie, hi. Male-late daw siya konte," she came to kiss my cheeks as we both sat down.

"Oo nga daw po eh. Okay lang ate. I'll be around here," i smiled looking at the visitors. No wonder they're all belong to a high class families.

"Sweety, stay here, okay? Kakausapin ko lang yung ibang bisita. I'll be back," she held my shoulder and i understand that she has to go. I nodded and watched her leave. It's getting a little irritating and awkward though. Im really not familiar with everyone around here.

"Have you seen Elmo?" I overheard a girl standing right behind me. She's wearing a red sophisticated dress and a 5 inch heels, i think.

"Nawp, not yet. Why?" a girl in a blue dress answered her as they both settled down right beside me.

"I havent seen him for a year now. He didnt even call me that he's coming home when we were in States," the red girl mumbled as she drink her wine.

My eyes widens upon hearing their conversation. Who is she? Elmo didnt mention any girl he had been when he was in States.

Wait.

Did he even lie?

He said there was no one involved in aything.

He lied to me.

He was with this girl when he was im States.

Pero totoo ba?