T w e l v e

S o r r y

I woke up as early as 4:30 and managed to get out from the bed with my sleepy and falling eyes. I felt like im too exhausted from yesterday although i didnt perform any major activity.

I dragged my feet inside the bathroom and had a quick warm shower before heading to the studio. Ate Jenny called earlier that i need to rehearse for a show and have a quick interview with the media about my album. It's too overwhelming to feel the love that my fans are giving me. It's something that i could never ever repay.

I sighed and get my ass off to work leaving Moe a mini note on his nightstand telling im off to the studio early.

I need to focus today as i do my job as an artist in the industry. Also, i almost forgot about my tour.

My work awaits and so i jolly around the room trying to flash a smile that was familiar to them hiding a thousand words inside and i know no one will notice.

"Julie! Congratulations! 8x platinum na ang Deeper album mo at napakabilis maubos sa cd stores. Anong reaksyon mo?"

A pappz suddenly came in as soon as i get down from my car making my way to the studio. I stopped for awhile when they told me that. I didnt know the status of my released album yet. It's been months since i released it and i forgot how time flies too fast that it finally reached this stage.

Surprised as i was, i gave them a smile and answered,

"Hindi ko po sure kung ano na ang estado nito pero im happy, if ever that's true, about my album. I poured my heart and soul for it. Salamat po sa mga fans and to all the people who helped me produce the album."

And with that, the guards carefully held me and led me inside.

"Salamat po," i told them and they gave me a smile. I went straight to the studio and rehearse for more than four hours with the dancers.

After that, i was told that i had an schedule for a dinner tonight. I didnt even remember that i had to meet someone. Must be from the fans again. I told Ate Jenny to cancel it and never accept any dinner date with anybody.

"We'll head to two malls today for your meet and greet and mini album tour. The travel will take us three hours. Okay ka lang ba dun?" Ate Jenny updated me and i nodded.

I wanna do it now than never.

I had my beats on as we drive all the way to the venue. My ears feast over the new songs i had recently added to my music library and i almost fell asleep.

"Julie, andito na tayo. Suot mo toh, dun tayo sa likod dadaan," Ate Jenny gave me a hat and a sunglasses. I dont mind getting surrounded by my fans, basta wala lang mananabunot or something. I had once a terrible experience about that and that is why Moe keeps telling me to have guards around me but i think i can handle these mini tours.

I ready myself and my stylist came ontime and dressed me up before showing myself infront of a hundreds of fans inside the mall.

"Magandang hapon po!" I greeted them when it was show time. I can see all familiar faces around and im beyond happy to know that they have always been supporting me since then.

"Mainit ba?" i touched my forehead and wiped a single sweat dripping off my face. I thought i only have a few visitors today but i was wrong. The whole floors were filled with my loving fans holding a banners and wearing my myjaps shirt and other merchs that went onsale before.

"We love you Julie!" i heard them screaming all throughout the time and i cant help but smile as i answered, "I love you guys!!!"

And so after performing a few songs, i did a meet and greet and it literally took me 3 hours or so for it. My hands numb but it was okay, im fine. Right after that one mall, i went straight to the other to meet my fans again. This is surely tiring but seeing them happy singing along with me as i perform makes it all worth it.