25th Tenkachi Budokai Tournament

After weeks of training, honing and increasing their power and skills, Y/n, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Piccolo, and the others have gotten stronger even though they trained as hard, Goku on the other hand did train himself in the afterlife and even though he is dead for seven years nonstop all because of a one-time reunion at the new tournament held on called the 25th Tenkachi Budokai.

"25th Tenkachi Budokai"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Son Family House, Near Mount Paotzu

3rd POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a week had passed, the Son family didn't miss out on a chance but also they had the reputation of winning the tournament last time when Goku was still alive and he was once a teen back then when he fought against the reincarnation of the so-called Demon King Piccolo. Before the so-called World Champion named Mr. Satan "Hercule" took the credit for defeating the Bio-Android named Cell supposed to be Gohan however even he doesn't want to take the credit.

Right Now They are preparing their things by suiting up and packing their things in the bag before the tournament starts.

Chi-Chi: Hey you three, are you ready to go to the tournament?

Goten: Absolutely Mom! I'm always ready!

Y/n: Me too! I can't believe I'm going to compete with someone!

Gohan: And please! Uncle, can you restrain yourself since you're going to fight also normal kids your age?

Y/n: Of course, you've trained me, right?

Gohan: Yeah, yeah! I know.

Chi-Chi: That's the spirit boys, and go make me proud and win the cash prize! And Gohan will you go to join us when Bulma is going to pick us up?

Gohan: No thank you, Mom, Videl will going to pick me up later and I'll see you all at the Tournament arena entrance.

Chi-Chi: Then take care, son!

As the family continues their talking, soon they finally stop when they hear the sound of a jet thruster landing on the ground with the logo named Capsule Corporation, it opened a large door entrance to the back, and once people have appeared, they see Trunks, Master Roshi, Yamcha, Krillin, and the others.

They waved their hands and smile, knowing they had to go since the time is crucial for an event like this.

Y/n: Looks like it's our time to go Gohan! And don't be late!

Gohan: I will!

Once Y/n and the others leave their home, Gohan purposely left his home until a familiar aircraft land and Videl made her way to his home just to see if he kept his promise not only as a Blackmail but if he as a Golden Fighter which people talk about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: 30 Minutes Later

Location: Tournament Arena Entrance

Y/n: POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we exited the large aircraft from Bulma, to be honest, I don't like sitting in her plane however I had been crammed near Master Roshi is infuriating however I've been sick of the things he kept babbling about and that was Porn Magazines later got smacked by Chi-Chi, however, I also enjoyed on Yamcha's baseball sport thinking after the tournament I should see him again and play some of it just to get the fun experience.