Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend

Last time on Dragon Ball Reborn, even the two-time patrollers lost the dark dragon balls against Towa and new foes, Time Patrollers including the Supreme Kai of Time finding out who might be the one behind all of these attacks lately including the appearance of the new corrupted dark dragon balls that scattered through the timeline. 

"Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend" 

Location: Time Nest, Toki Toki City

The two went back defeated by an unhanded dirty trick coming from Towa and somehow got the so-called Dark Dragon Balls which had caused the time anomaly. Luckily Chronoa with her little time magic or manipulation enabled it to fix the timeline instantly.

It left the two feeling defeated, even though they trained to the fullest. Still, Son Y/n has thoughts on who is the one behind the mask, is it his father, a relative, or another low-class Saiyan that happens to look like him, or the hairstyle due to the dilution of Saiyan Blood or no variety of Gene pool back in the day.  

Even though her body is Loli, she might be the cutest Dragon Ball Heroine up to date except for her horrible cooking skills

Chronoa: Come on cheer up you two! We still have more chances to do it! Besides we needed to think of a plan to know where the Dark Dragon Balls came from. If you want I can cook some food to cheer you up!

Trunks/Y/n: Hell no! 

Y/n: You've cooked long enough to burn down the entire kitchen! Plus you almost food poisoned us when making-

Trunks (Time Patroller): Pudding! I mean it looks good to eat but try not to cook, please!

Chronoa: Well I'm just trying to improve my cooking skills but at the same time I'm just trying to cheer you two up!

Y/n: But at the same time I miss Chi Chi's food even though she is a nagging woman.

Trunks (Time Patroller): Yeah... I also miss my mom's cooking and voice as well. 

Y/n: But can I ask you Chronoa who is the one behind the mask back then... The height, hair, body mass, and that armor... Could it be, that my father is still alive?

Chronoa: Now that you two encounter it. Yes... Your father is still alive Son Y/n! 

As the words Chronoa had spoken, Trunks and especially Son Y/n opened his eyes and were shocked that all this time, his parents, or maybe his father were still alive only to be controlled by Towa herself.

Y/n: I knew it... That Ki, that old Saiyan or Frieza armor but modified, it's him... Bardock, my father is still alive and controlled. Could it be my mother also being controlled?