Untitled

I don't wanna wake up and just stay inside my dream.

Life is kinda boring without you being near, its hard for me to move on especially that I don't know your name.

You are a paradise that fills my sorrowful heart, which sometimes feels like a broken vase. Do I deserved this?

When I wake up my hearts are aching, I don't know why but It felt like I dont wanna forget about everything that I've been through inside my dream. I don't remember anything and it's frustrating that it just got to the point where I was hurting myself because I couldn't remember you.

I know you but I don't remember you, but there is something inside me that there is someone I should never forget. It's weird isn't it?

In the middle of staring into nothing I found my self crying while wishing and hoping that You and I will end up to the same paradise that I was seeing in my mind, would it be alright? I think Im gonna lost my mind, thinking that you really never exist in real life. I am afraid to find out that you are just my hallucination, an illusion or a figment of my longing, if you only knew that you are my  dream that I want to reach, would you also want to be with me and love me for the rest of our life?

You've buried yourself so deeply in the depths of my mind,
A strange presence that keeps me awake at night. So, my sweet hallucination, I will love you with all my heart, In this fragile existence where reality and fantasy collide , I will be forever grateful that our path unite that even you are just part of my creative mind, you will be always by my side and an unreplaceable in my heart.

*****************************

Date Written: May 20,2023