iii

ʚ ♡ ɞ

ʚ ɞ

ew it's a monday and your first day at u.a.

you groan and get ready. "hey y/n? we're still walking to school together right?" your younger sister asks.

"hey kitty kat, and yeah they're pretty close by."

she smiles, "also dad said to come down for breakfast and our pictures."

augh. dads been taking pictures of us on every first day. i always end up looking dumb too! you just nod your head.

"y/n! kat! eat up." your dad smiles and points towards the pancakes.

"gosh, i can't believe you're all grown up girls. y/n make sure to stay safe and you too kat!"

you and your sister smile at him, but it makes you wonder. your older sister and dad both told you to be safe, it's probably from the trauma of your mothers passing..

you decide not to dwell on the past. you get up and wash your dish. "kat let's go! don't wanna be late on our first day."

"hm? oh yeah let's go!" kat stands up and runs out the door.

"WAIT UP GIRLS! LET ME GET MY CAMERA!" you groan.

10 pictures and 6 hugs later, you're walking with your sister to school.

"hey y/n, be safe. don't die like mom." she then runs away.

"HUH? KAT WAIT! we're not even at school yet.." you look to your right and see U.A, "oh never mind." you mumble

you walk through the gates and get your locker number from a blonde teacher.

"HELLO NEW STUDENT!" you wince at his loudness.

"hi..?" he smiles before screaming again. "WHATS YOUR NAME?"

"y/n l/n."

"NICE TO MEET YOU L/N! IM PRESENT MIC AND HERES YOUR LOCKER NUMBER." you glance down and see #15.

"thank you present mic." you walk away to find your locker.

you find it and set your stuff inside, you then feel a slap to your neck.

"like your cut g" you turn and see kyoka.

"kyoka what the heck!" she laughs and hugs you. you hug her back with a scoff.