ix

ʚ ♡ ɞ

ʚ ɞ

saturday came and you were with kyoka getting ready for the halloween party.

you and kyoka decided to go semi matching. she was ironman and you were america chavez.

you had told her all about shoto and momo's discussion and she told you to pardon shoto and forget momo, easier said than done.

denki dressed up as captain america, he knocked on kyokas door and took her away.

"hey wait for todoroki he's coming right now." denki winked and walked off with kyoka hand in hand.

you were nervous, sure it was only a class party but shoto made you nervous.

he texted you saying he was here and you walked out and saw him in a dr. strange costume. you rolled your eyes at denki who had probably told him.

"you're very pretty y/n. shall we?" he extended his hand waiting for yours.

"u-uh yeah thank you." you cursed yourself out for stuttering and he placed his hand in yours.

once you went down you saw denki and mina's amazing decorating skills.

"Y/N!!" mina ran up to you along with all the girls.

"todoroki my man! come here!" denki called him over to the group of guys. he looked at your smile while talking to the girls.

you made him feel.. weird. he walked off but not before looking at you one last time.

mina was dressed as an m&m she was twinning with kirishima. ochako was dressed as nighteye while midoriya was dressed as all might. bakugou was dressed as himself because he was "the best."

tokoyami was dressed as an emo boy, sero as spider man, (lol) hagakure and shoji were matching as salt and pepper. mineta was a grape, aoyama was a disco ball and sato was a cake. momo was dr. strange too, this made you roll your eyes. (ik i missed some 1-a kids sry lol)

"mina! you look so cute" you shower the pinkette in compliments.

"THANK YOU BAE! LETS GO DANCE!" she pulls you and kyoka to the dance floor denki had 'built.'

once y'all step on the dance floor the song "money tree" starts playing.

"WOOOO! LETS GET CRAZY!" denki shouts as he has a bottle of beer.