vi

ʚ ♡ ɞ

ʚ ɞ

as you and kat left for school you saw todoroki in his car waiting for y'all. "OMG! YAY NO WALKING!" your sister ran and got in the back seat.

you sighed, but followed suit.

"goodmorning l/- y/n. goodmorning y/n." it made you giggle how he forgot so easily.

"goodmorning shoto." you smiled.

"uh excuse me lovebirds, but you still haven't introduced yourself." kat pointed at shoto.

"hm? oh yeah i'm shoto todoroki, her boyfriend." he stated monotonously.

'ah shit' you smacked your head.

"WHAT? when, where, why and how!"

"kat please shut up." you glared at her.

"humph. whatever i didn't care anyways." she became emo and started drinking her yakult.

"hm? what is that?" shoto looked back for a moment.

"only the best drink ever."

"can i have some l/n?" your little sister pondered before answering. "what will i get in return?"

"free rides and a cool brother in law."

his answer made you choke on your own drink.

"hm.. okay! i don't like walking very much." she handed him one and he seemed pretty satisfied.

"thank you l/n. this is very good."

"my names katherlyn. but you can call me kat!" shoto smiled. "you can call me shoto then."

after dropping her off you and shoto walked into school together. hand in hand..

you felt your hand start to sweat and hoped shoto wouldn't notice. you've never held hands with anyone before so this was nerve recking even if it was a small (fake) gesture.

"hey y/n, it's okay." he looked at you with a soft smile and pecked your cheek.

you thought he meant it but you saw momo staring at you with disgust. 'right it's only for show.'

"STOP ACTING SO DISGUSTING ICYHOT AND SUNBURN." you rolled your eyes at the nickname bakugou had assigned you.

you walked towards your seat. "shut it bakago."