viii

ʚ ♡ ɞ

ʚ ɞ

you were able to go home but you couldn't go back to u.a until you were better.

10 days later and you were finally able to return to school. not before a visit from all might and aizawa.

"mr. l/n, we were wondering if you could allow young y/n to live in the dorms with the rest of her class." all might stated.

your father looked worried, "look all might.. i'd rather have my daughter here where i can protect her." he looked down with guilt.

"listen l/n. history will not repeat itself. we will take care of mrs. l/n here." aizawa stated.

once he mentioned history repeating you remembered your mom.

your mom had died in a fight against all for one. she was attempting to help all might but got killed in the end. for a long while your dad didn't speak and amerie had to step up and be the grown up. she was only 8.

mr. aizawa and all might managed to convince your dad and you were off to the dorms!

at first when you moved in you didn't speak to shoto much.

"HEY Y/N! we're throwing a party in the dorms to celebrate halloween!" denki grinned and skated for your response.

"i don't know denki.." you weren't exactly fond of parties but if shoto went mayb-?

"CMON Y/N! PLEASE COME." kyoka hugged you tightly and ultimately convinced you.

"when is it?" denki looked at you as if you are dumb.

"the 30th? we can't exactly make it on a sunday y/n."

"what a bitch, whatever."
you walked to your dorm but not before pushing denki.

"ow y/n!"

as you walked upstairs you heard sounds of people talking. you turned the corner and saw momo and shoto before they could see you, you hid beside the wall.

"shoto! go to the halloween party with me." momo touched his chest.

"uh. yaoyorozu i cant." he softly pushed her away

you smiled at her rejection but stopped once she mentioned you.

"is it because of y/n!? why do you even like her? i'm better and you know your father approves of me! he said it himself he doesn't want you with y/n!"