iv

ʚ ♡ ɞ

ʚ ɞ

the next day you walk with kat to school again.

and before you know it the whole week passes by in a giffy, just introductions of sorts and little tests by mr. aizawa.

"it's finally friday!" you yell at your sister who's waiting by the gates for you.

"hurry up y/n! you make me
wait more and more everyday gosh." you roll your eyes at your little sisters attitude.

as you and your sister are about to walk the 20 minute trail home todoroki stops you.

"l/n"

"todoroki." you reply.

"would you like a ride home? my dads here and i don't want to be alone in a car with him." you giggle but stop once you see his monotone face. "uh well.."

you look at your little sister and she nods her head rapidly. "yeah, alright."

he opens the door for the both of you, and your sister goes in first then you and finally him.

'he's a bit close, but he smells so good.' you snap out of your thoughts once you hear endeavors voice.

"well, good evening ladies, seems my son is in... great company." you can hear the annoyance in his voice. "right, thank you mr. endeavor for the ride." you reply sourly.

he nods. "you're solar's dauthers right? what are both y'all's quirks?"

"my quirk is mirroring! i can basically mirror any persons traits and powers." your little sister states proudly.

"hmm, i guess it could be fruitful. and you mrs. l/n?" this time todoroki turns to look at you.

you sweat under both their gazes. "uh, my quirk is my moms and dads combined. i guess you could say i have two. i can mirror the sun and shoot powerful rays,
i can also reflect any attack sent towards me back to it's receiver."

mr. endeavor seems impressed and he looks back at todoroki. out of the corner of your eye you see him shake his head 'no.'

"welp we're here!" you push your sister out the car and bow to show your thanks.

once you're home you start reading a new book and after completing it you hear your sister shout. "y/n i'm going out." you quickly run downstairs.