∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧Moving in✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Today was my first day in the city, Mumbattan. It was such a beautiful sight, pretty colors and lights were everywhere. Tall but wonderfully formed buildings in different and fancy looking structures were decorated with colorful lights. There were many people walking around in traditional clothing and spoke a foreign language. There was a nice melody playing from my car radio and I could smell various scents coming from everywhere. Food, flowers and many other things that smelled nice.
But it was also very hot here, so I was wearing a black T-Shirt with the Nirvana-logo on it and some short pants that reached just above my knees. I also had a pair of earrings and a small necklace as accessories. I sighed as I looked infront of me again.
Right...the traffic.
Despite Mumbattan being a pretty city, it did have it's own downsides, like a lot of traffic... Everything was going so slow and I didn't even know if i'd make it to my new apartment in time. A groan escaped my lips as I kept hearing those absolutely irritating honking noises of several cars infront of me, behind me and next to me... so I leaned back in my seat and waited until I arrived at my apartment.

✧❤️✧

Then, finally, after maybe two hours of driving, I was at my new apartment. I looked around in curiosity and then made my way to my bedroom, opening the door and walking over to my bed, letting myself fall onto it. My body instantly relaxed and I closed my eyes for a quick nap.

Around fourty minutes later, I woke up again due to a headache that was slowly starting to form, giving me a painful ringing in my ears. "Great...", I mutter out in annoyance of how stupidly stressful this had been so far. I got up and walk into the kitchen, first grabbing some aspiring and swallowing two of the pills before opening the window and letting the light of the sun shine inside. I squint at first and let my eyes adjust themselves before looking outside. Warm air brushed against my skin and several people talking in a different language filled my ears. I pushed myself away from the window and turned around, getting to work with all the cardboard boxes that were laying around.

✧❤️✧

A solid 4 hours later, I was finally done with sorting everything. Putting all my books in the shelves on the wall, filling the fridge, decorating the livingroom and my own room. I was getting quite bored as I was in the middle of making my bed. I look down at the duvet cover, currently in my hands. I think for a moment before throwing it back on the bed and walking out of the room.
"Yeaaa, might aswell do that later!"
I open the front door to my apartment and walk down the stairs to the entrance and venture outside.

✧❤️✧

Hi, I hope you're enjoying this so far and like it! Make sure to let me know if there are any misspellings! :)