∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧The new school✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

I yawned and stretched as I got up, drowsily making my way to the kitchen while rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. I went towards the fridge, grabbing the milk, while carrying a bowl and a random sort of cereal in the other hand.

While I was eating, I thought about the new school. And Spider-Man...
I believed that if I went to sleep, my thoughts about him would stop.
But I had been very wrong with that one. Even now, the next morning, I still couldn't stop thinking about him.
He did look like a kind dude. Maybe that's why? Maybe he did something to me? Or I imagined him?
No no, that's stupid. It had been all too real yesterday. I needed to focus on something else right now anyway.

I finish eating and put the bowl in the sink. I looked at the time on my phone real quick. I had one hour left to get ready for the new school I will attend to from now on. I grab my bag that was laying on the couch in the livingroom and put a sketchbook, some pencils and of course something to eat and drink. It was my first day there and I didn't really know what else I was supposed to pack.
I put the bag around my shoulder and opened the front door of my apartment.

I ventured down the stairs and walk outside, enjoying the warm breeze once again. Even though I was sure where the school was, I took out google maps anyway and looked it up.

✧❤️✧

I couldn't help but stare at the new school like I had been awestruck. I knew that the other buildings here had been beautiful and very big, but I was sure that I was gonna get lost many times in there. I took a slow breath to calm my nervousness down. I was at the entrance of the school and I already heard so many people talking and how crowded it was probably gonna be, but I still pushed the door open and quickly went inside so I wasn't noticed by anyone. I sighed in relief and searched for the principals office.
After maybe 10 minutes of asking people for directions and walking up and down the stairs twice in every single compartment of the school, I was finally there. I sat on a chair, across from the principal that handed me a paper with my school subjects and where I need to go, while he explained that I first need to go to the classroom B210, since that was apparently my main classroom.
I thanked him and when he said I could go now, I walked outside and began searching for the class B210.
And guess what. Another 10 minutes of searching and searching.
Goddamnit, this school was way too big!

✧❤️✧

I knocked at the door and soon after, I opened it, feeling a wave of nervousness hit me again as everyone went quiet and looked at me. The teacher spoke up, "Ah, you must be (Y/n), right?"
I only nodded my head.
"Well, I'm Mrs. Vakosha and welcome to our school!"
Yea...welcome to the school I just got lost in twice. But I still answered as politely as I could, "Thank you, Mrs. Vakosha."
The teacher smiled at me and said, "How about you introduce yourself to your new classmates?"
I nodded my head and began talking about myself. My last name, how old I was and that I was hoping to make new friends. I looked back at the teacher and she nodded, while speaking up again, "You can sit down wherever you'd like."
So I looked around and saw a boy with tan skin and black, curly but also fluffy hair, smiling at me and patting the chair next to him that was empty. I walked towards him and asked, hesitating for a second, "Can I sit here?"
The boy nodded and kept smiling, "Of course you can!"
So I sat down as he continued to talk in an excited but hushed tone, so the teacher wouldn't hear us.
"What's your name?"
"Pavitr! But almost all of my friends call me Pav."
...my friends call me Pav...? I think I heard that before..? But from where tho?
Despite being lost in thoughts, I replied after a moment, "Pavitr is a pretty cool name! Never heard of it before to be honest, so that makes it even better."
Pavitr smiled again and thanked me. Good god, he's adorable. I chuckled lightly at my own thought, but before I could say anything else, the school bell rang, dismissing us for the next break. 

✧❤️✧