∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧The first friend✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

I walked outside, seeing all the people talking with eachother and having fun as I sat down on a bench. I took out my sketchbook, starting to draw.
I didn't know what to draw at first as I placed my pencil onto the paper, but I soon got an idea and started with the base of a face and a vibrant, red mask.
I drew big, white eyes and a spider web pattern onto it. I then drew the shape of a body in a crouched position before getting to the rest and coloring it.
Just when I was about to close my sketchbook again and get my lunch out, someone sat down beside me. It was Pavitr, looking at me with a curious face and a bright smile.
"Hi! Were you drawing?"
I nodded.
"Can I see it?"
"Sure, why not."
I handed him my sketchbook that was filled with colorful and sketchy drawings, in various kind of shapes and colors. I flipped the pages to get to my drawing from earlier. Pavitr was silent for a moment. "Sooo, you like it?"
"I love it! It looks super pretty!"
I blushed slightly at the compliment.
"Thank you."
The boy handed the sketchbook back as the loud ringing of the schoolbell was once again heard.
"What's the next subject?"
"German and then math. Then school's over", his small smile was still on his lips as he spoke. "I got some time left after math by the way. So do you maybe want me to give you a school tour later?"
I thought for a moment. I didn't really know if I had time, but I still accepted the offer while standing up and making my way to our german class.

✧❤️✧

After the first day, the last two subjects going by so slow...and the absolutely stressful time of getting lost twice, I couldn't help but to feel exhausted.
At least I didn't get lost too many times anymore after Pavitr gave me a small tour. I smiled warmly at the thought of him. Yes, my first day hadn't been the best, but the fact I made a new friend was kind of cheering me up. He seemed like a very kind guy with a nice personality. I let my body collapse onto my bed and crawl into the covers and my head rested on my pillow as my body relaxed.
I couldn't wait to meet him again tomorrow.

✧❤️✧