∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧HQ✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
"What do you mean?"
I look at him for a moment and turn back to the portal infront of us.
"I mean.. what if this is like a misunderstanding or something and i'm not even supposed to be Spider-woman."
Pavitr waved his hand dismissively. "It's not a misunderstanding, don't even worry. Also you're gonna love it at HQ! I think there's some kinda room where you can get your own spider-suit..." He mumbled to himself, before turning back to the portal.
"Aaaand you ready? It feels a bit weird at first but we'll be there in no time!"
I shrugged. Oh well, this couldn't get any weirder anyways, so I walked towards the portal. I felt my body lose gravity in no time, like I was flying for at least five seconds. I couldn't really see anything, just white. I felt a hand tugging at my arm as the portal vanished and I was in a completely different place. I shook my head to clear my vision and look around. Wow this place was...fucking amazing.
"And? That wasn't too bad now was it?"
I only nod, still looking around in awe.
I followed Pavitr as he started walking again. "You have to meet Hobie! And Miles! And Gwen!"
"Sure, where are they?"
"Here, or in their dimension I guess!"
"Wait- we gotta use the portal thingy again?"
"Uhhhh...yeees??"

Oh you gotta be kidding me.

Turns out, no he was not kidding.

✧❤️✧

"Do we have to do this..? I mean, I literally just got my spider-suit and now we gotta use that watch-portal-whatever-thing again?"
"Sorry, but it'll be worth it! You're gonna love my friends! Also, they're apparently all in Hobie's universe to hang out, so it'll just be one more time! Or more than that, I dunno."
"Wait, what was that last part."
"Nothing, let's go!"
Everything went white once more and I felt myself losing gravity like earlier.
As I open my eyes, i'm struck by the view of a rather dark city. But kinda confusing aswell, since the City's colors and shapes changed every second. It was like a magazine or comic, flipping through the pages. "Uhh..is this normal by any chance?"
Pavitr was already playing with his damaru, ready to start swinging.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it!"
I was pretty sure he gave me a bright smile under his mask, before jumping and starting to swing through the city.
I followed right after, making sure not to lose sight of him and get lost.
We both stopped at a building that looked more like an apartment.
"So, where are they Pav?"
"They are probably in Hobie's apartment." He walked towards the edge of the building, walking over it and sticking to the brick wall with his feet.
He walked further down, stopping at one of the windows and opening it.
He looked up again and shouted so I could hear it. "Are you coming (Y/N)??"
I nodded, looking back down at him.
I didn't really think I could walk on walls actually, but I wouldn't chicken out obviously. So I sat down on the edge of the roof and put my feet on the wall beneath them. I pushed myself upwards, first thinking I was gonna fall but I was actually standing...and I could walk like on the ground. Not the weirdest thing that happened to me when I came to Mumbattan, but it was still pretty cool.
I look back at Pavitr, giving me a thumps up. I slowly start walking down, getting a little faster and more relaxed.
I open the window a bit further so I could get inside too.
I was greeted with three new faces.

✧❤️✧

Hi, i'm sorry for the wait on this chapter but yk...✨life✨
Btw, I was actually gonna describe the spider-suit but I didn't know if ya'll would have liked it, so just imagine it the way you want :)