∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°✧Meeting him✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

I went outside, feeling the fresh but warm air on me as I closed the door and started walking. Maybe I could get to know this place a little better?
I smile to myself and keep walking through the streets, looking at the various markets that had fruit, meat or vegetables and many other things.
There was indian music playing in some of the markets, adding to the already nice and interesting ambience and the tall skyscrapers.
I stop as I see a shop with a beautiful set of necklaces and decide to buy one. I get my wallet out and pay for a necklace with a small cross on it as chain pendant. I had a smile on my lips as I look at it and continue to walk. There were many street artists and people that draw you for money, wich made me even happier. All the stress from earlier seemed to fade away like nothing as I relaxed and kept going.

But then all of a sudden a wave of complete surprise filled me and the stress came back to me like a punch to the gut as I felt my purse being snatched away from my hand and I saw the thief running away. Without any second thoughts, I started running after him as fast as possible, trying to catch up with the person.
I was very close to him in some seconds, but suddenly he was lifted from the ground in a swift movement and I heard him yelp in surprise. There was a web with a yo-yo attached to it, wrapped around the thief's torso and dangling him in the air like a small kitten.
My heart gave a pang as some kind of spider person was right infront of the man's face, hanging upside down with his feet attached to another web that stuck to a building.
The spider spoke up as he put his feet on the ground, so he could speak to the thief, "C'mon! You should know that robbing is a big no-no."
The man said nothing. He stayed silent and glared daggers at the spider.
Was he a hero...?
Who was he? Why did I never hear from him at all..?
I was apparently completely lost in deep thoughts, because the next thing I knew, there was a red, gloved hand snapping their fingers infront of my face. I shake my head and look up, seeing the colorful spider infront of me and immediately ask, "Are you some kinda spider hero...or something..?"
He stops for a moment before nodding his head, "Yup, hero name's Spider-Man or Prabhakar buuut everyone just calls me Spider-Man cuz it's easier to remember! Oh, and most of my friends call me Pav.", He said with an enthusiastic and happy tone.
"And here's your purse, Ma'am!"
He handed me my purse and waved a goodbye, extending his arm and letting another web shoot out of his bangle that was on his wrist. He pulled his arm down, swinging away skillfully.
My brain still needed some time to process all this, but I was able to shout a 'thank you' after him, while he was still within hearing range.
Alright...that was...something?
Well, at least I have my purse back.

✧❤️✧

I was back at my apartment, cooking dinner. Why did everyone else look so relaxed when that happened earlier today...? Maybe they're used to it and I wasn't because it was my first time being there..?
I just couldn't get him out of my head anymore. Spider-Man... Since when did Mumbattan have a Spider-Man??
I sigh.
Didn't really matter now, did it?
I had better things to freak out about.
Like the fact that tomorrow was gonna be my first day at that new school...

✧❤️✧