Part 7 (p.2)

Din: guys...why are you looking at me like that...

Oti: Oh~ don't worry.. *he takes off his shirt*

Lang: *he went on top of Din pinning him to the bed and started kissing him deeply*

Scene:

Din was moaning non stop as him and Lang were kissing pationatly and deep Oti then kissed Din's neck leaving hickeys and love bites. Oti then made Din turn around so he's laying on his stomach and kisses him on the lips while Lang started thrusting him (fucking him in the ass)

Din: Ah..~

Oti: your skin is so soft..~ *he bites his neck*

Outside the room:

*Plap plap*

Bay: God save Din's legs 🙏🙏

Pur: I should've except this... *He sighed and continued drinking his coffee*

Bay: Anyways Pur I'ma go get some groceries since the fridge is almost empty would you like something?

Pur: I'm coming with you i don't want to stay here with those fuckers. *He scoffed*

Bay: Alright then let's go! 😃

Pur and Bay left the house to go to the supermarket

{Time Skip}

After some time after those 3 we're done Din fell asleep feeling exhausted after that Oti laid next to him and cuddled him while Lang went to take a shower and realized that Pur and Bay weren't home he got suspicious but then he saw a letter left by Bay that was written they went to buy some groceries Lang sighed relieved and went to take a Shower while Oti and Din we're asleep. After Lang was done he laid next to Din hugging him and fell asleep and they all 3 slept.

Will this peace remain or will it be disturbed?