Part 9

7 months later

Din: "Oh god!... I'm so nervous.." *He stuttered fixing his bowtie and veil*

*Bay chuckled softly and rested his hand onto din's shoulder helping with the veil*

Bay: "Relax everything will be fine besides it's your big day! Don't be embarrassed.."

Din: "Thank you, I appreciate it.." *He looks at himself in the mirror. His white suite shining within the sunlight and his white veil covering his face* "I can't believe this is happening.."

Bay: "Yeah.." *He answered lowly smiling genuinely*

*Suddenly Pur comes in with a smile on his lips dressed nicely* "It's time." *he extended his shoulder to Bay as he wrapped his arms around it nodding at Din*

*Din smiled determined as he grabbed his white bouquet and walked down the hall seeing Oti and Lang at the altar, when he arrived at the altar the priest spoke*

Priest:"Din do you take sir Lang and Oti as your husband's?"

Din: "I do"

Priest: "Lang, Oti do you take Din as your wife?"

Oti and Lang: "I do." *They said in union*

*They exchanged rings*

Priest: "you may kiss the bride!"

*Oti and Lang cupped Din's cheek as took turns kissing him everyone cheered in the vouch.*

*The wedding was going well and everyone was having fun as an old face was in the garden drinking her wine*

Sole: "happily ever after.." *she chuckles to herself taking a sip of her wine*

???: "Indeed gorgeous.." *A mysterious voice whispered in her ear*

Sole: "took you long enough dumbass" *she giggled and looked at the man*

???: "Sorry sweetheart.." *He wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer to him*

Sole: *She smiled softly*

The end... Or is it?

Whew what a story! Well thank you for reading this fanfic no worries I'll add side stories I can't leave this cliffhanger but what can I say Haha.. but seriously I love y'all so much! Thank youu! See you next time!

-Sole❤️