Party!!

Plot:so basically they have a party they have to go to with some of the cast of greys anatomy(Ellen,caterina,Camila,)
There's also gonna be some other girls that are in here that aren't famous but they were invited bc I need to put conflict in this. Love yaa!!💗 ( I also added Scarlett Johansson so rose is in this.)

————————
Mias age-you: 12
Jos age: 14
Poppy's age:15
Evs age: 16
Luke's age: 17
———————
Mia POV
"Mommy I need help" you are going to a party tonight with your friends and you are getting dress up.
" Ok sweet girl I'm coming" your mom says as she is walking up the stairs.
Your mom helps you with dress and then you and your siblings finally leave at 6:45 the party starts at 7:30 and you and your siblings wanna meet up with your friends.

Your dress^^^

Your dress^^^

You walk into the party and ur face immediately dropped. You saw saw too girls from your school that were kind of mean to you.
Your mom texted you because she saw how your face changed.

Mommy💗💐🐥👑
J: "You ok sweet girl, your seem a little scared."
M: "yeah I just didn't expect to see Gia and Claire here I guess!"
J: "is that alright I mean they look nice!"
M: "they aren't, remember this kids I told you about well those are the girls😕"
J: "oh I'm sorry baby, well if you feel uncomfortable come to me and I will be there"
M:" ok mama,love you :/"
J: love you too sweet girl"

You didn't realize you were staring into space when rose walked over to you.
"Earth to Mia?!?!?" Rose waved her hand in front of you.
"Oh sorry hey rose, did you see Claire and Gia are here" you said annoyed
"Yeah now they are walking over here"

"What are you doing here you baby" Gia says in bratty tone "well my mom and me and my siblings were invited"
I say back getting really uncomfortable.
" isn't your mom the maid." Claire says and Gia laughs.
" no my mom is standing over there. I say point at the blonde women.
"Hahahahah your joking your mom isn't Jessica capshaw. Stop lying" Claire snaps back.
"I'll go get her for you." I say back really antsy to leave.
"Go ahead" they say back
I walk over to my mom finally

Jessica's POV
Mia came running over to me.
"Mommy Gia and Claire don't believe your my mom so they want you over there." She says.
"Ok baby I'm coming." She tightly holds my hand while we walk over there.
"Omg your Jessica capshaw!!!, i literally love you." The shorter girl says( Gia)
"Yep I'm her mom did you need something?" I ask.
"Can we get a picture." The girls ask
I nodded. They were about to take the pictures until they ask Mia to get out which broke my heart because she said it so harsh. She hesitated but left and the picture was done.

A couple hours later
(10:30)
Still Jessica's POV
Everyone had left but I was still there and the rest of my kids had left with there friends so it was just me and Mia and some other people. Including Gia and Claire.
I could see Mia getting tried and knew she was because she came to sit in my lap which meant that she was sleepy my mother came too. It was now 11 and my mom keep giving me looks when it was just us she finally said something.

"Why is she sitting on your lap isn't she 12, she to old to be doing that stuff." She said at me. 
"Yes she is 12 but she can still sit on my lap bc she is my youngest and she still cuddles with me and the rest of my kids stop at like 6 so she can still do it I don't mind and she doesn't either." I say back because it's true.
"Y'know she is going to have attachment issues and not wanna do anything by herself, as you saw the whole party she wanted to be with you. She snapped back.
Mia has separation anxiety and she has had it since she was 2 and no one knew except me and Chris and her siblings I didn't mind it I love Mia so much.
"It's fine and she does do things by herself she is very independent and for your information she also has anxiety and separation anxiety so she needs to be by me. I say in annoyance.
"I'm leaving now I say as a walk out the door.
Mias POV
"Mommy" I say as I just heard that conversation.
"Yes love"
"Am I bothering you and do I have attachments issues" I wonder as my grandma says I do.
"No baby you are never bothering me. You have anxiety and a separation anxiety disorder but it's ok because I enjoy your cuddles and you being with me all the time so don't worry about that, ok sweet girl."

We ended up in my moms room watching a movie while cuddling and I eventually fell asleep.
————————
A/N: 2nd one!!! Idk how to feel abt this i think I like tho. Anyway remember to eat and drink. LOVE YAAA!! 💗💗