Attention

Plot: Jessica has a new baby and she doesn't pay attention to Mia anymore.
———————
Mia age - you: 14
————————
Btw: basically only luke exist in this story bc it easier to write. Love ya!
———————-
Tw: mention of suicide
———————-

MIA POV:
Ever since my mom had luke nothings been the same. I mean don't get me wrong I love Luke it just mom doesn't even acknowledge me, wether we are at dinner, in the car, on the couch, at night. I don't even remember the last time she said 'I love you, goodnight'.

I was in my room and I wanted to watch a movie with my mom. I'm definitely a mommy's girl. Well until now. I went downstairs and say mom on her phone which normally meant she wasnt doing anything so I asked
" mama do u wanna watch a movie"
I asked anxious.

"Mia I'm busy can't you see, and I'm tired I just put your brother down"
She sighs

"Please mama just this once" I say practically begging.

"AMELIA WREN CAPSHAW, STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY IF I SAID I DONT WANT TO, I DONT HAVE TO"
She yells back.

"okay" I whisper fighting back tears.
I just wanted to watch a movie I was so stupid to ask again. I went into my room and hysterically cried myself to sleep.

Later that night bc I suck

I woke up by the sound of crying I knew it was Luke's but it stopped after a minute or 2. I look at my phone to see I got a text from my best friend Izzie who was the only person who really cared about me.

Messages

Izzie: hey mia, wanna hang out at 3:30? 
Mia:
Hey ! Ya ofc my mom won't notice I'm gone.

Izzie: ok!! Can't wait!!💗

Mia:
Me too!🤪💫

Messages end.

I start to get my shoes on and my fav sweatshirt which happens to be izzies

A/N: lmk if you think Mia should like izzie as a crush?!?!😏

Pic of what she is wearing.

I get downstairs and look at my mom and tell her "mom I'm going to hang out with izzie

I get downstairs and look at my mom and tell her "mom I'm going to hang out with izzie." She doesn't say anything back to me which kinda upset me but I leave.

Me and izzie meet up at the park and we talk.
" i literally walked past her and she didn't even say anything or look at me"

"Maybe she was busy?" Izzie says

"If she is on her phone that means she bored, maybe I'm just a burden to her and everyone else." I sobbed.

"AMELIA! DONT SAY THAT YOU ARENT A BURDEN TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY ME, YOUR MY BSF!"
Izzie says which makes me feel a little better.