No more staring

"Good morning everyone! I hope everyone's summer break was good, but please listen!!" Said the teacher. Caiti didn't really listen to what the teacher said, because her mind was by the mystery man standing in the door frame. "Please welcome our new head teacher, mr Obama!" The teacher said. "Thank you miss fish. But everyone, please just call me Barack, or just Obama it self." The ~now not so mysterious man~ said with a big smile on his face.

Miss fish looked over at Obama and saw him staring at something, or someone? Miss fish wanted to know what he was staring at, so she looked over at the direction he was staring at, and saw two boys and one girl...

The boy's names were coy and Haden, and the girl was Caiti... 'was Obama staring at one of them?' Miss Fish thought to herself. 'Nah, probably the wall or something'

Caiti, Coy and Haden were all best friends. They met each other online, and they quickly became very good friends. They became such good friends that Coy planned to move close to Caiti as a surprise, and he just took Haden with him. That all happens 4 months ago. Coy and Haden now only live 4 houses away from Caiti, so they spend as much time as possible together, so cutie patootie.

But back to the story; Obama was still staring at something... after a while of staring, Obama had to go, so no more staring sadly.