💛❤️💙💜🧡

I was recently asked what Sadie does with the turtle boys so here's a fun little excerpt

Bonding activities 🐉💛

🐢❤️ - Raph trains with her and does not go easy on her. She often reminds him that she is not a delicate flower and can handle anything he dishes at her.
Date nights consist of locating the best food trucks New York has to offer (they're both foodies), sneaking into movies, playing around at Coney island, taking the motorbikes out for a ride (often results to racing around in the subways) snuggles in the bedroom or watching movies either alone or with his brothers. She loves his plushie collection and has more often than not been caught wearing his onesie, especially since he's started a growth spurt. Its OK she looks cute in his clothes anyway.
Loves playing DDR with him, even though he sometimes regrets it (she has all the high scores now)
Nickname: Babygirl

🐢💜 - Donnie often calls her over with specific experiments hes working on. Some of the times its mechanical and tending to her bike, Lotus. He likes how she's not afraid to get greasy and is quick with comebacks that are intelligent.
Together they read the Alchemy book she bought for him and even enjoys being apart of the tests and training as he uses his ninpo to see if it really is the same or if a new direction may need to be taken
Sadie loves dancing with him as well as the others, but the fact he's not afraid yo really get down, she finds him the most engaging. At times she's found making rhymes with him.
Its even more entertaining learning chirps, churrs and sign language from him.
Nickname: Morpho

🐢💙 - the moment Leo showed her parkour, she loved it. In fact, he uses it during her endurance training. Sending her over the rooftops of tall buildings, through the park, hell occasionally down in the hidden city when she runs her errands for plants.
Like Mikey, Leo loves to cook. He isn't gourmet, but he does a good job with tastes and flavors, all without a recipe which Mikey sometimes lrefers to follow. Occasionally he'd burn something (mostly because he's forgotten or got distracted) so its not often they cook together.
Skateboarding is one of his favorite pass times, aside from reading his specific reading list. Skateboarding isn't really her thing but she tries. Reading however, all four of them loves listening to her read stories. Leo is usually seen laying closest to her when she's snuggled with Raph when she's reading aloud.
Nickname: Cupcake

🐢🧡 - Mikey being the youngest means he gets a motherly affection from her. He is frequently found at her shop helping customers with flowers or teaching new painting techniques.
He shows her the newest video games that are out and shows her the best ways to kick ass at them. Leo hates this because that's normally his domain. Baking and cooking is his biggest thing which she's sometimes seen helping. Her favorite is pumpkin spice pancakes, which Donnie loves to pester saying it her most "basic quality".
Due to his mystic powers growing, Sadie recently started meditating and performing yoga more with him after his training sessions with his other dad, Draxum. Who she has yet to meet.
Nickname: Sunshine

Well I hope you all enjoyed this little read!! Stay tuned for another chapter later!!!!