Issei X Chronicles of an Aristocrat Reborn in Another World

As Issei Was and Asia Was Dying due to Raynare Killing them, Issei's True Father The True Red Dragon God of Dreams Great Red and His True Mother Lilia The True White Dragon Goddess Reincarnated Him and Asia Into Their Friends world The World Of Tensei Kizoku in the Gelwart Continent And Was Reborn In Garcia Territory as the Third Son of Garm von Silford Gracia, While Asia Was Reincarnated as the Third Princess of Esfort Kingdom Asia Terra Esfort.

BIO

Name: Issei Von SilfordAge: 12 Years OldRace: Human(?)/ True DragonTalent Level: SSSS

Age: 12 Years Old
Race: Human(?)/ True Dragon
Talent Level: SSSS

Status

Level: Immeasurable
HP: Infinity
MP: Infinity

Muscle strength: immeasurable

Physical strength: immeasurable

Intelligence: immeasurable

Prompt: immeasurable

Dexterous: immeasurable

Magical force: immeasurable

Titles

Third son: The third son of Gracia territory son of Garm von Sylford Gracia
Reincarnator: Those born with memories from another world. Added to intelligence.
Apostle of God: Experience acquisition multiplied by 100 times. The rate of increase when leveling up is also increased by 100 times. able to converse with the gods in the church.
Son of True Dragons: Gains Immortality Enhanced Strength, Defense, Speed, Durability and Has Access To True Flames of Destruction and Powers over Dream.
Natural enemy of the forest of monsters
Nature destroyer
Dragon Slayer

One who has received the favor of the gods

Sword God

Demigod

Creation God

Ultimate God Emperor

Disciple of the Creator of a Different World

Disciple of the Divine Dragon

Master of the Divine Beast

Master of the Divine Dragon
Master of the Demon King

Magic

Creation magic Lv. Max: You can create magic based on the images you visualize. Magic power consumption varies depending on the image to be realized. Using creation magic. You could also create status concealment magic using this magic, You can Create a whole new Universe and Races.

Fire Magic Lv. Max: All fire magic can be exercised.

Wind Magic Lv. Max: You can exercise all wind magic.