DXD X Soul Land

Issei Dies due to Samael's Poison as Great Red and Ophis Decides to Sent Issei to the Original World they Came From Douluo Dalu as Great Red is True Identity is Actually The Dragon God of the Douluo Universe and Ophis is the Darkness Dragon King of the God King Level as they Suppress their Powers as DXD is a Lower Level world as Douluo is the Fantasy Sewer world and is Stronger then Most Anime Worlds. Issei Reincarnated as a Baby and was Pick Up By Liu Er Long as She Discovers Yu Xiaogang True Face and kick him out of her Lanba Academy As Issei was Raised by Liu Erlong and her mother Yao Mei( Yao Chen's Daughter) As She Picks Up Xiao Wu and her mother as Xiao Wu and Issei was raised as Childhood Friends and Once in a While Auntie Bibi Dong Comes and Visit her Favorite Niece and Nephew (Bibi Dong in this Fic was Never Assaulted by Qian Xunji as in my story he is not a Scumbag and he is married with a wife and have a Daughter named Qian Renxue who also Likes Issei as she Blushes around him every time. Also Bibi Dong is the Inheritor of the Twin God Positions of 1st Class God of Death and the Evil God King And She also Saw the True Face of the Piece of Shit Yu Xiaogang) Liu Erlong also pick up a Silver Hair Girl Named Gu Yuena and she also was raised alongside issei and also have fallen in love with him and his kind heart and desire to protect his Loved Ones. When Issei and the Girls Reach 6 Years old They Begin Awakening their Martial Souls, Xiao Wu Awakens the Jade Moon Rabbit A Strong Attack Type Martial Soul with Ultimate Speed and Moon Attributes Innate Soul Power Rank 20, Gu Yuena Awakens the Elemental Dragon Martial Soul With All Elements with Ultimate Attributes Innate Soul Power Rank 20, Qian Renxue Awakens the 12 winged Holy Seraphim of Ultimate Light Fire and Holy Attributes Innate Soul Power Rank 20 And Issei Who Awakens Triple Beyond God Level Martial Soul the First is the Chaos Qinglan who has the Ultimate Creation and Destruction, Life, Death and Origin Attributes his Second Martial Soul is Five Claw Ancient Primordial Golden Dragon who Has Ultimate Power, Creation, Time, Space Attributes and his Final Martial Soul is the Body Martial Soul of Anos Voldigoad with Ultimate Destruction and Chaos Attributes his Innate Soul Power was Rank 40 his Awakening was Sense By the God king of Life and Destruction as they Found the Perfect Inheritor as they both send down thier God Test to Issei as Issei whose potential is through the Roof as he may Surpassed the God King Realm. (The Main Villian of Douluo 1 of this idea is Tang San, Tang Hao, Yu Scumgang and Dai Mubai)

After Issei Ascends to the God Realm and 10,000 Years Have passed and with his Son In Law Yuhao Ascending to the God Realm. Issei Successfully Promoted Douluo God Realm into a True High Level Plane As Issei and his Wifes Change the Cultivation System and Help Solve the issues with the Soul Beasts.

Information About Douluo

In Douluo Only When you Reach Title Douluo Will your Life Increase by a Couple Hundred Years. Limit Douluo Live for at least 500 Years

Spirit Souls

Spirit Souls are spirit beasts in an energy form that are used by soul masters as a complement of the soul rings. It can be a animal, plant, tool, material, or elemental spirit. By becoming a spirit soul, spirit beasts only change their form and not their existence by binding their spiritual and life origin to the contracted soul master.

The inventor of spirit soul is Electrolux, the Necromancer, teacher of Huo Yuhao. The first spirit soul is Snow Empress which her life is binded to Huo Yuhao by Electrolux. Under Di Tian's supervision, Huo Yuhao was able to create a general technique for spirit souls' creation.

After mastering the technique to create the spirit soul, a life-bound contract method derived from light element necromancy, Huo Yuhao and Di Tian built the Spirit Pagoda. Since then, soul masters must go to the Spirit Pagoda to get or purchase a spirit soul.

Spirit souls are superior to conventional soul rings because the age or quality of soul rings given by them could be upgraded or evolved.1 But generally, it could only be done in the Spirit Pagoda's Spirit Ascension Platform. Strong spiritual power and a strong body is necessary to contract higher ranks of spirit souls.