Star Driver: Kagayaki no Jaune

Star Driver takes place on the fictional Southern Cross Isle. One night, a boy named Jaune washes up on shore swimming from the mainland. He later enrolls in Southern Cross High School as a freshman and makes new friends. However, beneath the school is a group of mysterious giants called Cybodies, which can be controlled by humans in an alternate dimension known as Zero Time. Jaune, The "Galactic Pretty Boy" (銀河美少年, Ginga Bishōnen), finds himself dragged into opposition with the "Glittering Crux Brigade" (綺羅星十字団, Kiraboshi Jūjidan, lit. Glittering Star Cruciform Group), a mysterious group that intends to take possession of the island's Cybodies for their own purposes as well as break the seals of the island's four Shrine Maidens, whose powers prevent the Cybodies from functioning outside of Zero Time.

Info

MarksMarks are the proof that a person has been chosen to pilot a specific cybody. Warrior type marks can be transferred to different people, even strangers, however marks such as Maiden and King cybody type marks cannot be passed down; instead they must be obtained through a bloodline. Each mark is based on a letter of the Phoenician alphabet and has a Tarot Correlation. There seem to be two types of marks: Real Marks, which appear as a glowing character upon the chest of the bearer, and False Marks, which are the masks worn by the members of the Glittering Crux.Outside of the obvious difference between wearing a mask, the only difference between the two is that a bearer of a Real Mark keeps his or her First Phase even if his or her Cybody is destroyed, and doesn't need the Cybercasket to Approvoise their Cybody. On their own, Marks only allow Approvioising of Cybodies, and admission to Zero Time; however, this is slightly inconsistant, as Keito is shown to remain in Zero Time after her Mark is removed during the destruction of her Seal (though her Glittering Crux mask may have allowed her to remain, even though she wasn't wearing it), as is Wako after Takuto destroys her Seal (though again, there is an extinuating circumstance: the destruction of her Seal destroyed Zero Time itself, therefore potentially making Masks and Marks unneeded.

So far the characters shown to own marks as well as their respective marks are as follows:

Letter Driver name Cybody Mark

Aleph George Honda Alephist

Aleph

Bet Kanako Watanabe Betraida

Beth

Gimel Ginta Ryo Gimelock

Gimel

Dalet Simone Aragon Daletos

Daleth

He Madoka Kei Heigent

He

Waw Wako Agemaki Wawna

Waw

Zayin Takeo Takumi Zayinas

Zayin

Heth Keito Nichi Hethna

Heth

Teth Tetsuya Gōda Tetrioht

Teth

Yodh Midori Okamoto Yoddock

Yodh

Kaph Mami Yano Kaphrat

Kaph

Lamedh Tsukihiko Bou Lamedhos

Lamedh

Mem Mizuno You Memna

Mem

Nun Kitano Miko Nunna

Nun

Samekh Sugata Shindo Samekh

Samekh

Ayin Marino You Ayingott