Jaune X Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

The aftermath of being betrayed by his closest friends and disowned by his family from his fake transcript revealed to everyone by asshole and bully know as Cardin Winchester... Jaune Arc Was Reincarnated Into The Tensura Slime Universe He is Reborn as a Normal Human and becomes A Chosen Hero, During the Tenma War He Is Promoted to A Demi God But he is Not a Ordinary Demi god As When Jaune Was Born He Already Possess SS Class EP when He Promoted to Demi God He Possessed Near Infinite Amounts of EP And Magicules Nearing the End of The Tenma War Jaune Was Promoted Again into A Being that Surpasses the Creator of the Tensura World Veldanava and He Evolved into A True God. Years Later The Two Brother Gods Went to him for help as they already Given up hope on Opzin and his Pathetic Crew and beg Jaune to save Remnant from the useless Huntsmen and Salem. Watch As Jaune and His Wives Screw Remnant Upside Down.

 Watch As Jaune and His Wives Screw Remnant Upside Down

Name: Jaune Tempest
Species: True God

EP: Infinity
Rank: EX
Class: Swordsman
Danger Ranking: Unrankable

Titles: Heavenly God Emperor

Skills:

Super Ultimate Skill: Eternal God Avalon

The Owner of this Skill is not Restricted By any Power not Even the System created by Veldanava can affect or Control him. With this Skill he can change the Laws of any worlds and nothing can be done to stop him from doing it. This Skill also Allows Jaune to control Karma, Fate, Destiny, Reincarnation, Void, Creation, Destruction, Chaos, Nothingness, Basically Making him Omnipotent and Omniscient, It Also Allows Jaune to Enter Any World in the Endless Multiverse and Nothing Can Prevent him from doing so. This Skill also Grants him Infinite Magicules and Infinite Magicules Regeneration.

Ultimate Skill: True Hero

Fortune Domain (幸運領域 kōun ryōiki?): In response to the user's happy mood, it grants luck correction that gives tremendous Divine Protection to those who support the user.

Hero's Action (英雄行動 eiyū kōdō?): Guides the user's allies down the path of becoming heroes, eventually making their name famous.

Banner of the Supreme King (英魂道導ハシャノヨルベ hashanoyorube, lit. "Heroic Soul Guidance"?): Allows the user to call upon their fallen allies and replicate their abilities, memories, and experience inside the user.

Hero's Blessing (英雄補正 eiyū hosei?): Bestows the user and their allies with immense "luck". In practice this results in normally lethal attacks not dealing nearly their normal damage and the user and their allies attacks dealing the most damage possible. This also makes all actions of the user being viewed in a positive light, no matter what it is.

Hero's Charisma (英雄魅了 eiyū miryō?): Empowers the user's allies with immense courage that enables them to fight even in the most desperate situations. It also has the effect of turning defeated enemies into allies. This effect also applies to monsters with the notable exception of undead.