Issei X Daily Life of a Immortal Emperor

Issei Was the Reincarnation of the Immortal Emperor The Strongest Being in the Vast Omniverse. He Wants to Have a Peaceful Life Without any interference but A Certain Red Head Will Keep annoying Him, what She Doesn't know is If push too Far Issei Will Rewrite the Vast Omniverse and Wipe out Her Existence from Every world if she Keeps Annoying him. Even Tho Issei Is Omniscient and Omnipotent He is Lazy and Prefers to Keep it Down low.

The Three Realms (三界 sānjiè) – the universe is divided into the Heaven Realm and the Earth Realm, with the Mortal Realm in between. The term is ultimately derived from the Three Realms of Hinduism & Buddhism, but these novels use it to refer to...

The Heavens (天 tiān) – where the Jade Emperor rules at the head of the Celestial Court. Thought to be divided into 9 layers, hence the "Nine Heavens" (九天) which are occasionally mentioned in these novels. Characters in several novels rebel against the Heavens to change their fate or to seek vengeance for perceived wrongs. Immortal cultivation is often (though not always) said to go against the Will of Heaven.

The Mortal Realm (人界 rénjiè) (人间 rénjiān) – also called the human world. The setting of most of these novels, although some later branch out to explore the other realms.

The Earth (地 dì) – contains the Underworld (地狱 dìyù) in its depths. The Underworld is also commonly called the Netherworld (冥界 míngjiè) or the Yellow Springs (黄泉 huángquán).

Cultivation

Chinese mythology and Xianxia cultivation tier. According to Xianxia Novels, cultivations means ascending to godhood and higher tiers of power level nor dimensionality. So, the cosmology automatically upgrades. Becauses Xianxia Cultivation power level is equal to cosmology itself due to the sheer opness compared to the magic in anime nor magic in other types of fantasy series, for example lord of the rings.

Cultivation (修炼 xiūliàn) (修真 xiūzhēn) (修仙 xiūxiān) – the process of improving health, increasing longevity, and growing powerful. This is accomplished by cultivatingQi and training in martial & mystical arts. In many of these novels, the ultimate goal of cultivation is to become an Immortal or attain godhood.

Cultivation Method (功法 gōngfǎ) (心法 xīnfǎ) – a mystical art or collection of techniques which cultivators practice in order to cultivate. Related: Qigong (气功)

Cultivation Base (修为 xiūwéi) – the amount and capacity of refined Qi possessed by a cultivator.

Cultivation Ranks Each Stage Goes By Early, Middle, Late, Peak

Body Tempering

Body Tempering is the first stage of cultivation. This is Where One starts to Temper their Entire Bodies so It Can Prepare to Absorb Qi When It Starts to Reach the Qi Condensation Real. Cultivators improve on Every Part of their Bodies even the Internal Organs and Outer Body.  Lifespan of 100 Years

Qi Condensation Realm

The Starting path towards Cultivation. This is where One Absorbs Qi into Their Dantian and Start to Circulate it Around their Bodies to Improve on it so it can Handle More Qi as the Cultivation Base keeps Increasing. Lifespan of 150 Years

Foundation Building Realm

This Stage Cultivators Start to Build their Foundations as It is The Base of all their Hard Work. As the Stronger your Foundation the better and easier it will be to consolidate your realms in the later stages as without a good foundation your Powers will be Lower or Weaker then A Person of the Same Realm with A Good Foundation. A Foundation Building Realm Cultivator is At least Mountain Level. Lifespan of 500 Years