RWBY X Wu Dong Qian Kun X Great Ruler

Jaunes Fake Transcript was revealed, he was Shunned and Disowned by his friends and family. Jaune Felt is time he Stop Fooling around and Reveal his True self as Jaune was not a Arc he Hypnotize them to think he is their child when In reality he is Lin Dong The Martial Ancestor. During Class he was ask to Fight against Team NPR and RWBY. He Totally Humiliated them By Crushing them Brutally As Lin Dong was a Peak Great Ruler Level Being his Powers was Heaven Defying he One swipe of his fingers Crippled all 7 of his Ex Friends they lost the use of their arms and legs as they cannot even feel their semblance and aura as Lin Dong permanently Erase it from them All the other students look at Lin dong in Horror the Power Lin Dong Release is So Strong That All Beings from Remnant was force to kneel on the floor. As Team RWBY and NPR was Infront of Lin Dong they Felt the Worst as the Power he release crush their bones and they look at Lin Dong in Utter Fear and A Huge Yellow Puddle Can be Seen from them. Watch Out Remnant the Lord as Awaken and he is not Happy.

Cultivation

In the journey of self-cultivation, 'Steal Yin and Yang', 'Seize, Create and Transform', 'Turn Nirvana', 'Grasp Life and Death', and "Master the Samsara". The various stages in our training is contained within these words."

"Stealing Yin and Yang refers to the Yin Yang Energy absorbed during the Earthly Yuan and Heavenly Yuan Stages. Synergizing Yin and Yang, condensing it into a Dan and the levels after the Yuan Dan Stage refers to the so-called three stages: 'Seize, Create and Transform'."

"The three stages of 'Seize, Create and Transform."

"'Form Creation Stage', 'Qi Creation Stage', 'Creation and Transformation Stage' are collectively known as the three stages of 'Seize, Create and Transform'."

"If one is able to advance to the three stages of 'Seize, Create and Transform', one would be able to call oneself a top tier expert in the Great Yan Empire.

Ranks

(Towns Cities Mountains Continents Planets of Cultivation Worlds Are At least 10 to 100 times Larger then any Anime verse so A Cultivation Continent Buster may Equal to Anime Planet Buster)

Tempered Body is Equal to Sensing Realm of the Great Ruler
is the first stage of cultivation. Tempered body is cultivation of one's body. In path of training one should first be training muscles and bones in order to strengthen them. This gives rise to a seedling of Yuan Power. Only then can one be called a true practitioner.

Cultivating in Yuan Power requires various amounts of nourishing elixirs to supplement the body in order to progress in training. However this is very expensive and only wealthy people can afford this. Others need to be lucky to find items. Talent here is important but is not a key factor.

Sensing Spiritual is the first stage of Cultivation. One will sense the Spiritual Aura of the world in this stage of training. Beings of this Level Can Destroy Multiple Small Towns Lifespan 100 years

Earthly Yuan Stage is Equal to Spiritual Movement Realm of The Great Ruler
is the second stage of cultivation. This is the first major checkpoint in the path of training. After advancing to Earthly Yuan Stage, the most vital step was to absorb Yin Energy, that existed between Heaven and Earth, into one's body. After which, the Yin Energy will merge with the Yuan Power that lies in one's body, greatly enhancing the attacking potential of one's Yuan Power. It is recommended to be at least this Stage in order to learn Level 3 Martial Arts. Once you enter this stage you can learn Secret Arts.

Spiritual Movement is the second stage of cultivation. At this level, one will be able to absorb the Spiritual Aura into the body. Beings of this Level Can Destroy Multiple Large Towns Lifespan 200 Years