Chapstick Challenge

I've been seeing lots of couples doing the "Chapstick Challenge" which basically is just where you put on chapstick, you kiss your boyfriend/girlfriend and they try and guess what the flavor of chapstick is. I found the whole trend really cute and luckily enough I have an addiction to chapstick so I thought Jaden and I could do the trend.

— AT JADEN'S HOUSE LATER —

"Jadennn" I said looking up at the boy playing a game in front of me. "Y/nnn" he said matching my energy and spinning around in his chair to face me. "I've been seeing girls do this one challenge with their boyfriends a lot and I wanted to do it so can we please" I asked. "Sure how's it go?" He responded

After I explained how to do it we started. "Are we gonna record or do you just wanna do it?" Jaden asked. "Let's just play I'm too lazy to record" I responded. "Okay you go first" Jaden said. I grabbed a vanilla favored chapstick out of the container of chapsticks. I put it on my lips and told Jaden that I was done.

He opened his eyes "Ready?" he asked for god knows what reason considering we kiss all the time. I just nodded and we both leaned in. We kept our lips connected for a second until he pulled away, licked his lips, and put a weird look on his face implying that he was thinking.

"Come again" he said leaning in this time with a lot more force than the last. Almost as if he was about to start making out with me or something. As we were kissing but for a bit longer than the last time I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip. "Oh shit I got it now!" he said excited. "Yeah shoot, but was licking my lip necessary?" I asked. "It very much was," he said "but it's vanilla" I nodded.

"Okay your turn" I said closing my eyes.  Jaden ended up putting on a strawberry chapstick. "Okay done" he said. As soon as I opened my eyes I kissed him not giving him a warning. He kissed me back as I pulled away, licking my lips but not getting a flavor.

I went back in for another kiss, this time slightly making out with him to get the taste. When I pulled away Jaden groaned obviously enjoying the moment. "It was strawberry!" I said excited that I finally got it. "Yes now come back" Jaden said slamming his lips back on mine.

After that we made out, cuddled and watched movies the rest of the night :)
________________________________

YALL IK I SAID I WAS BACK A MONTH AGO BUT NOW I REALLY AM🙌🏼 THIS WAS ONE OF THE SUGGESTIONS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT