Volleyball game

Y/N'S POV
It was my first volleyball game of the season and we were winning by 3 points so far. During one of the breaks a guy came up to me. "Hey I'm Tanner" he said introducing himself to me. I nodded "I'm y/n" I said giving him a small smile. He nodded at my response. I looked away thinking that he was done talking.. But he started talking again (😐.). "Yeah uh do you think I could get your snap? You're like really fine" He said confidently. He was clearly from the opposing school because he was wearing their gear.

"Oh sorry I have a boyfriend" I said looking away again. "Oh come on y/n, I could be 10 times better than whatever scrawny loser you're dating right now is" He said giving me an ugly grin. "Uh yeah no.. sorry" I said shaking my head.

But little did he know Jaden was at my game and watching from afar.

JADEN'S POV
Who the fuck does that guy think he is? I can tell just by the was y/n was smiling and shaking her head that he was hitting on her. I made my way over to them and placed my arm around her. "Hey pretty girl" I said kissing the side of her head. "Who's this?" I asked her looking him up and down. "This is Tanner I just met him before you came down here" she said. "Yeah I gotta say, you copped a good one dude" Tanner said. At that point I was clenching my jaw and y/n could tell.

"Yeah I did so if you'd fuck outta here that'd be awesome" I said in a rude tone. Tanner just scoffed, rolled his eyes, and walked away. "Thank you baby" y/n said as they got called back onto the court. "GOOD LUCK PRETTY GIRL" I yelled at her from the stands. She flipped me off from the court, and served the ball.

Long story short they ended up winning
________________________________
LMFAOOO I FEEL LIKE A CELEBRITY I JS POP UP AT THE MOST RANDOM TIMES😜😭