Hickey

Y/N'S POV
Jaden and I were watching a movie upstairs in his room and about half way through the movie he started getting really touchy. He started grabbing my hand and playing with the charms on my charm bracelets, or grabbing my waist and kissing my stomach (he was laying on top of me), or playing with my hair. "Jaden are you still paying attention to the movie?" I asked him slightly laughing. "Mhm I'm just paying more attention to you" He said smiling up at me.

After a couple minutes of him being touchy with me he called my name to which I looked down at him to see what he had to say. He sat up completely and gently grabbed my face and kissed me.

I kissed him back obviously. After a couple minutes he lightly bit on my bottom lip asking for permission to let his tongue room my mouth. I let him in and after a few seconds I tugged on his shirt. He took his shirt off and I ran my hands along his abs. He made his way down my neck sucking on it really hard. I knew the hickeys were going to be impossible to cover but I could honestly care less because my parents were out of town and when I was at Jaden's I could just wear a hoodie around his parents.

When he was finally done leaving hickeys on my neck I went into the bathroom to look at how bad the hickeys were and when I looked I saw that they were all a very dark shade of purple. "Holy shit Jaden!" I said looking closer at my neck in the mirror. He came up behind me and grabbed my waist turning me around. "You look hot when you're marked by me" He whispered in my ears giving me chills. He grabbed my waist again and sat me on the counter. I immediately kissed him again and I quickly made my way down his neck leaving hickeys.

Jaden knew they were gonna be darker than the ones that he had given me🙈😉
________________________________

IM LOWK IN LOVE W THIS...