Jay: Boyfie Bestie

Jay is Tylers one and only they are always together. He is overprotective of her but in my perspective it's in a cute way, he always cheers her up before Wonyoung finds out and beats him up. He was there when she cried of her dads death and held her together. He even stopped her when she once tried to kill herself. He is the rich and handsome type that always gets to do expensive stuff with her.

Jays Pov.

Tyler has been spending more time with Jungwon and it's eating me up but he makes her happy and makes her smile which is all I need to see. I'm not trying to be clingy but well I knew her ever since birth and she knew me at her 5th birthday party I have been with her through thick and thin and out of nowhere someone stealing her was not my idea .

I am totally blank on what to do and not to say how Tyler has a short temper. I can't be patient but I think I don't wanna put any more harm on her bad background. Maybe I should just let her be, and I hope she sees how I feel left out. Speak of the devil 'Hey! ' She says wrapping her hands around me with a smile, I bet it's some Jungwon nonsense.

Like seriously she only met him at their after party like a year ago but - Jay snap out of it don't be clingy I thought while walking with her talking about how we haven't talked in a while