Luck

I ran and hoped for the towel not slip until they called me when I reached upstairs. I ran down only for the towel to slip and fall so I ran to the pantry without grabbing the towel as I heard Jay waking up. I didn't know who it was I just hoped it wasn't a boy because he must have seen a weird show but lucky for me I still wore something inside it was just extremely short.

Well to my beautiful luck it was actually Niki and I bet he was traumatized so when Jay came down he quickly took the towel and opened the pantry door just a little and handed it to me, I was relieved and thanked him silently

Niki's POV

I handed Tyler the towel but Jay is looking at the pantry but I don't want to tell him maybe I should just distract him and lead him to Jake's room and that's the moment I realized Jay was approaching the pantry I told him to back off and led him to Jake's room.

Back to Tyler

'The coast is clear' said a deep husky voice I then went to my closet dried myself off and got dressed. I was allowed to move around so I am going to see Jungwon today, I wore khaki cargo pants and a black turtle neck and went out to my room to screech at my pillow and that's when I knew I freaked up...  Alot.

I realized that this person I opened the door for was Niki as he came in to check up on me. He promised "he didnt see anything" But he then said he did and I know he is such a pervert but he said he wont tell anyone

Moreover I stayed for atleast thirty minutes talking to him until Jay came out looking very much like an uncle with 613 children. Wearing uncle like glasses.
And that's when I saw Someone's head it was??

Jungwon all pouty, I forgot I had to meet up with him by the coffee shop near the han river.'You forgot about me didn't you mandu? ' He looked at me with a cute pouty, serious face and I could not resist trying to pinch his cheeks until he waved his hand in front of my eyes 'and that's when I saw the light' I said without thinking and realising I had 3 boys faces in front of me side eyeing me and I thought that was only Niki's thing but I guess not. And my damn body just had to send chest pains huh and I remember I didn't take my medicine meaning anything bad could happen and yes I know I might just jinx myself but not to..........