The Aftermath

Jungwon and I were waiting for Jake to come,  meanwhile the doctor came and said she only had some minor injuries because of the fall but they don't know why she suddenly started hallucinating. Jake then arrived but we hid knowing he would scold us saying how we let her get into a cave alone and how he would call us self-centered and yes we know what he would say and so with only that thought Jungwon and I felt bad and ashamed.

Niki's POV

Tyler is not awake yet but I hope she will be soon. She still looks peaceful though like we are still at the picnic well with her eyes closed. Jake was right beside me next Tyler and he kept murmuring something so I side eyed him and put my focus on her and stupid me laughed because I remembered all the stupid things Tyler did at the picnic and soon after Jake looked at me both worried for my mental health and also angry but anyway.

Jay and Jungwon didn't let me help and did not like my presence I wonder why.

It's been a whole week and she finally woke up. Jay and Jungwon were dropping off some food so atleast they are not heartless to her like they are to me. I went out for only a minute but once I was by the door I heard munching and thought maybe Jake came but no I found Tyler stuffing herself with food like she's at a buffet and also staring at me. I then shrieked and sat next to her "helping" Her finish the food. Now because I am a nice person I called Wonyoung and the others to tell them that she is awake.