The worst has appeared

We saw Niki and I ran but remembered what happened at home so I slowed down to hug him and so we set up everything but they said I should rest so I sat on the cooling grass and listened to more StrayKids
And Niki popped by my shoulder saying ' What you doin'? ' In such a tune that made me wanna dance I don't even know why. We hiked up to another flat part of the mountain and oop I slipped but luckily Niki caught me.

As niki caught me I could see jay and jungwon giving niki and I dirty looks, I could actually feel their glares but i didn't want to think about that at this point nothing could ruin this moment for me I offered niki one side of my headphones when we reached the top and he happily accepted it we were peacefully listening to the new 5 star album until I heard Wonyoung calling for me.. 'Yah where is the lasagne? ' 'It's in the blue basket! ' We both shouted as she was at the opposite side. I took my headphones from Niki and approached Jay but he and Jungwon were giving me some looks and I didn't even know why so instead of wasting time with those idiots I got up and went into a nearby cave all alone. (BTW Tyler is afraid of all animals) as I went in I saw a bat and I screamed my lungs out well still silently but oh my everyone was scared.

Jays POV

Tyler screamed and I just hope nothing bad happened anyway she must have just seen a bat.

Jungwons POV

Is she now dead? Well ok let's get her body and go

Back to Tyler

This bat is nearly my height I gotta run but just then it disappeared I was hallucinating and that's when I realised I wasn't feeling well at all and soon after I.....

Jays POV

Jungwon and I ran to find her unconscious we quickly picked her up and Niki appeared but Jungwon and I ignored him and carried her down all the way down like 5 kilometers down and left her in the front seat upright and hurried to the closest hospital. I wanted to call her mom but she is out of the country anyway so I phoned Jake and he quickly responded with a ' Coming ' and soon after the nurse then allowed us to enter the room