Jungwon: Mr Cat

Jungwon has always been a trustworthy and loyal person, he is a person who you can easily trust without any hesitation he has always and always will be the hottest guy on campus he is mostly know for his cuteness some people even refer him to be Mr cat he has always been a kind funny patient guy but the thing he is mostly known for is him being overprotective, some people have said that he goes from sweet little guy to physco when someone has messed with his close friends and family

I was walking with tyler around campus then I saw one of her boy bestfriends looking me up and down but I didn't think much about it coz i barely knew the guy, later on she brought up that we should have a picnic or some get together with all our friends i happily agreed. It seemed like she wanted to tell me something but she got cut off by the bell she could have told me in class but we had different subjects today so we decided to meet up after lunch to plan our picnic but when I went to the usual spot we sit at and I found that guy who was looking me up and down, but I didn't want to make big scene about it so peacefully walked up to our usual spot and they were talking about the picnic plan in fact they were done discussing before i had even said "hi" which did make me feel left out but I was a straight going person so I just let it slide. Tyler insisted to pay but I stoped her without hesitation and i insisted on paying and i could tell she was relieved, later on Wonyoung took her away to" gossip talk" and from there we said we'd continue discussing the picnic plans tomorrow.