THE Picnic

Today was the day like thee day of the picnic, you may think it's just a gathering but something's can go off-road. 'Hey Tyler, hurry up!' Jay shouted to me outside the house, Jay and Jungwon were waiting for me 'But if you know being this pretty takes hard work,' I whispered to myself as I was about to exit. I was wearing a cropped top and jeans looking all smug and beautiful about to enter the car and just at that moment I.......

I fell face first into the pathway and no I was not bleeding but wow I felt my skull crushing right then and there. Luckily there was no one else passing by there as our house is in a yard but i felt it, I really felt my Brother laughing at me from his room window ( Yes, I have a brother known as the aussie boy himself, Jake.)

We laughed off what happened before and went off. We were going to Inwangsan mountain park it has such a beautiful view but also it pumps those muscles. Jay was driving and I was in the passengers seat and our tyre had a hole we had to fix. Oh Niki just sent me a text 'Sorry Tyler I don't think I can make it I'm sorry ' That's what the text read and my heart sunk I know that I am with Niki a lot too but i really wanted him to come and so because I was down I didn't even want to talk I guess I just zoned out. 'Tyler could you pass me the spanner I need to untie this ' Jay said by the front tyre near me but zoned out me just acted like I heard nothing.

Jays POV

Tyler looks so down but also zoned out that i don't know which is which so I understood and tried to give her space but......

Back to Tylers POV

'Owwww' I screamed. Jay just hit my head with a spanner 'like uh this is sooo annoying' I thought to myself so he then dropped the spanner to check on me but I was fine and I went out the door picked up the tool and untied the bolts on the tyre. They all opened the window and looked at me thinking I would fail but as you know I can do anything.

I fit the tyre and entered the car quietly even though everyone was still staring and so Jay started the car looking at me worried but I didn't care and just put on my headphones and listened to S-Class. When we arrived we hiked for an hour to find.......