entry #41 - dam that river

⚠️ mentions of drugs. Bad taste jokes ⚠️

Wow.

A few hours, a few coffees, a few poker games, a few doobies, a bunch of drama instilled by my cockatiel, and a few making out sessions with my gorgeous mr. Honda Four later, and I may as well say that this is starting to feel like it's the best day of my life. Ever.

I'm happy. I am genuinely happy like I've never been before in my life. I'm with a bunch of cool people, having all the good ole rock n' roll tour bus fun, heading to some more adventure in Colorado, and I'm sitting on the lap of a man who's downright perfect for me. Ask me how I feel about him, and I may tell you that for as far as I'm concerned, he's the one. And only. If I had one like him... I would be the most dedicated shepherd girlfriend ever. Dare me. But dare me for real, my handsome knight with 'em little sarcastic brown eyes and oversized nose ring.

His arms are around me, his head in the hollow of my neck, and he's half asleep looking at me, half asleep turning to the window to take a look at the road, whenever he can hear the exhausts of a motorcycle from afar. The louder the exhausts, the more curious he looks to find out what motorcycle's that. And same... I'm half checking out the babe, him, half checking out the bikes. Silently, because we're both too tired to speak, but never too tired to do the bike lusting cuties.

By the way, a Honda Four is driving right beside the tour bus, and he's tugging my arm and laughing with the enthusiasm of a five year old, to make sure I look at the beauty. I, indeed, look at it, I could never not look at a CB750. It's not deep blue like his, this one is black and orange and ridden by a man with a muscle tank and flabby arms, but still, the two wheeler is a pristine beauty.

War flashbacks of the night of that party with the Honda Four anyone?  He's keeping his mouth shut, how odd of a bigmouth like Kinney, but I feel like he's trying to tell me 'look, Cherry, that's the motherfucking bike that had you looking for me big time, at Cuntrell's party. The one that made you turn to your friends and tell 'em that you wanted to fuck the owner'.

I chuckle under my breath, rub his hair and cherish the memories ... cause it's just been a few days since then, no more than just ten of 'em... but man, if I've had a whole tour of The Sean during this relatively short time span. It all started with a Honda Four in front of Cuntrell's entrance door, it went on about with a bunch of jokes and teases, and now we're here. All cuddled up like it's just the two of us in this bus, riding to our next adventure together.

Guy can make me laugh, confuse me, calm me down, take care of me, fuck me rough, make love to me, give me the most amazing kisses I've ever received, and give me all the good, sweet little cuddles. He makes me feel respected, admired, and like I'm a fucking piece. He only has eyes for me, no hoax, just realness, and acts accordingly. He is actually much softer inside than I thought he was, by judging him from face value. Sean does look a bit intimidating, I remember I had a hard time looking straight his way, when we first began to exchange words at Cuntrell's party... but now, he's indeed putty in my hands.

Putty in my hands... this 6ft and then some, dark everything'd, rocker hunk with a mischevious, pointy, jewel adorned nose, and a jawline sharper than a knife? Putty in my hands for real? Um. I feel like I may as well be the luckiest bitch on earth.

He is putty in my hands, most likely he is, but he's never obvious about the extent and the nature of his interest in me. He's a man of setback and confusing ways at the end of the day, ain't he ? I can't remember one time he's conveyed his 'feelings' for me in a way that wasn't playful, cryptic or ironic. And I wouldn't change it about him, I like him just the way he is. Even if, when it comes to conveying feelings with words, he's totally different from me, the all too urgent, hearty lovergirl. But hey, I'm always down for a challenge... and my challenge's name is Sean. Can it get any better than this? Don't think so.